ld69

Jun 27, 2019
So, I think I finished the main story so far. I'm at the camp just after the 3-guard scene.

I'm honestly really surprised, this is a very decent RPG. My Noémi is still a virgin...because I felt that it would just make more sense given the context..but she is getting dirtier as the story progresses. I absolutely love how this process (the corruption so to speak) is slowed down and it gives you other options (like in the camp Aloy) .
I always hate when the game start and 10 minutes later the main heroine is sucking cock like a pro.

I would have love to play more Arcade scenes (like Luka peeking, heck I would even give Noémi's virginity to him, because that feels the most natural course of action).

The closed exhibitionism path made me really sad, I don't like this father-daughter stuff so I opted out fully. I wish there was an option for the player to decide and slowly, but surely make her more exhibitionist. Like at first more daring clothes, then without a jacket, then later on as the story progressed maybe even without a pantie and so on, then even later of she could upload photos of herself online, but only starting with simple stuff first. If the player could make money out of this that would be even better! (and more realistic)

I also hope that we can modify the "H-State" picture we do more lewd stuff (like her hole getting looser or something), but this is only wishful thinking from me.

Overall I'm satisfied with the scenes, the gameplay and story so far. For some reason though when I opened the gallery I saw I missed a crapton of Calix stuff...like minimum 10-15 scene (the only one I got was from the Cafe shop...). How do I trigger those I wonder? I talked to him once at a cafe shop and got 999 relationship points with him.

Ah, also, if anybody can get in contact with the dev, is it possible to support him but not on Patreon? Like I would happily pay a full games price for this without question.
The exhibitionism path is really with Calix. Try finding him at the bar in the evening.

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
So, I think I finished the main story so far. I'm at the camp just after the 3-guard scene.

I'm honestly really surprised, this is a very decent RPG. My Noémi is still a virgin...because I felt that it would just make more sense given the context..but she is getting dirtier as the story progresses. I absolutely love how this process (the corruption so to speak) is slowed down and it gives you other options (like in the camp Aloy) .
I always hate when the game start and 10 minutes later the main heroine is sucking cock like a pro.

I would have love to play more Arcade scenes (like Luka peeking, heck I would even give Noémi's virginity to him, because that feels the most natural course of action).

The closed exhibitionism path made me really sad, I don't like this father-daughter stuff so I opted out fully. I wish there was an option for the player to decide and slowly, but surely make her more exhibitionist. Like at first more daring clothes, then without a jacket, then later on as the story progressed maybe even without a pantie and so on, then even later of she could upload photos of herself online, but only starting with simple stuff first. If the player could make money out of this that would be even better! (and more realistic)

I also hope that we can modify the "H-State" picture we do more lewd stuff (like her hole getting looser or something), but this is only wishful thinking from me.

Overall I'm satisfied with the scenes, the gameplay and story so far. For some reason though when I opened the gallery I saw I missed a crapton of Calix stuff...like minimum 10-15 scene (the only one I got was from the Cafe shop...). How do I trigger those I wonder? I talked to him once at a cafe shop and got 999 relationship points with him.

Ah, also, if anybody can get in contact with the dev, is it possible to support him but not on Patreon? Like I would happily pay a full games price for this without question.
Just check out hist Patreon. In title About you can find other ways to support dev.I`ll write his payment methods here,but you should check it in patreon:
The alternative way for support.
Webmoney:
Z567312603379
R277976266950

Yandex:
Don't forget to say your mail and I'll send your actual version! Big thanks!

Feb 6, 2020
how to intsall incest patch on windows since wersion 0.8 [that include curent 0.11]:
[0. download and extract game]
1. go to game files
2. create new txt file and name it "patch"
3. done
Thank you very much. I recently bought my first computer and as a filthy weeb, the first thing I do is downloading this masterpiece.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
The game is great, i realy love it. But I got to an abandoned construction site and a surveillance quest, and I already see stubs like the inability to buy a training suit. The Lust parameter is also blocked only at 4th level in this build, or will it still be raised higher as you progress in the plot?

I like this game, but I don't like the map backgrounds, so I redrawn them today.
Thank you so much. Original map was really bad.

Feb 27, 2018
hey just downloaded this game for the second time, I downloaded it like a year ago but couldn't get into it, anybody got any tips for getting into it?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I'm playing this game for the first time and how do I get LST points????????
By being lusty.

lol seriously, you play hentai games and later on there will be situations where you can make a decision to slut it up and gain lust by doing some questionable yet extremely horny things.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
The game is great, i realy love it. But I got to an abandoned construction site and a surveillance quest, and I already see stubs like the inability to buy a training suit. The Lust parameter is also blocked only at 4th level in this build, or will it still be raised higher as you progress in the plot?

Thank you so much. Original map was really bad.
Yep, the training suit still incomplete. And yep, lust will be possible to rise higher in your progress in the plot.
Also, check the service center around 8 lst, there also will be a quest for raise max limit.

I'm playing this game for the first time and how do I get LST points????????
playing h-games on Noemi PC and choosing lewd options in missions.

Hey guys. And sorry for the low activity, will fix that.

xgarpx123456

Mar 9, 2020
I cannot pass to massage 4. part, I read the walkthrough and ı installed the patch incest. Why did this happen. (Sorry if my English is bad)

8Mzr8

Dec 17, 2019
Hello, Do we get out of the prison in .12 or it just has the bad end yet? Im waiting for several update to come out before playing again to have a large chunk of enjoyement but i kinda miss your art and i am eager to see what's next for Naomie.

xgarpx123456

Mar 9, 2020
Hello, Do we get out of the prison in .12 or it just has the bad end yet? Im waiting for several update to come out before playing again to have a large chunk of enjoyement but i kinda miss your art and i am eager to see what's next for Naomie.
No, you can go out at 0.11

Reactions: 8Mzr8

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
No,you still can`t get out of prision.Only with help of cheat code\menu,but that will deny prision event and you will play on normal\usual map.

Reactions: 8Mzr8
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes