FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, tryed translate it by google and got such result: "There's still a cap ... Wear it?" Seems it's not so bad actually :)
I also had to google and use a Russian keyboard, as I am using an English keyboard. The virtual keyboard I used may have been off, or I may have typed the wrong letters lol. I know there are several similar ones.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Any links ):

Changelog 0.11

Tips on how to check out the new content:

In this update, the camp arc gets its final events. Finally, you will be able to get out of the camp. However, the bad ending will be added in the next update. In order to initiate the events in the 0.11 update, you have to talk to Ayol and watch the events with Number 255. After this, the quest will start automatically. Or use my save before 0.11 content.

General:

*You now can escape from the camp, future bad will able to watch from memories room.

Fixed some bugs from the previous version.

Now you can open all events in the room of memories( gallery)

Fixed black screen bug in the room of memories

Fixed some russian text in english version

Rewhite11

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 168469

Overview:
Dilmur is an adventurous game containing date-sim elements. You have an opportunity to participate in a mysterious trip with the girl Noemi. Together you will discover all the secrets of Dilmur!
Thread Updated: 2020-06-19
Release Date: 2020-06-15
Developer: Shaso -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English - Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android (0.8b):
MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
SvenVlad thank you for the links
Extras: - Walkthrough 0.6 -
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer. Download at your risk
Thank you BonelessSlayerUwU for sharing.

View attachment 53614 View attachment 53609 View attachment 53607 View attachment 53605 View attachment 53604 View attachment 53603 View attachment 58652 View attachment 58654 View attachment 58655 View attachment 58656
Update android version pls

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
My favourite RPG game updated! What a nice suprise for me. I loved the prison scenes and you ended it on time tbh. I would love to see some other h-scenes with some other NPCs outside of prison as well. Great work as always man.

Reactions: Shaso

Akandemor

Dec 17, 2017
I had dinner with Agapiy in the restaurant but seems like there are no more events with him available.

What am I missing?

Thanks

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
is out for 10$ patrons! Thanks for waiting!
FookU2, I should earlier read your message, I'll fix it in future bug fix.
Is there a roadmap in regards to when this game will be finished? Which version number, for example?
Cheers for the update!

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes