Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Since there's no unlock all scenes magic code or button, any savior has a save iwth all the scenes for 0.9 ?

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Question - can you still get the brothel video from Rufina if you have advanced the main plot to the point that she's no longer in her house but in the stand? I can't seem to ask her for the video, though I was able to still complete the mentor quest. I thought maybe that quest was in the way, but even after completing that quest, I still could not ask for the brothel video of the dad.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I've played the game before. But that was a while ago. My guess is that it might have something to do with a recent update to the latest mac OS version Catalina. I'm looking to downgrade to the previous OS version to see if that helps.
So for any Mac users out there: I've downgraded from Catalina to Mojave and was able to extract the file and play the game. Either I had a very special situation on my Mac, or Catalina is messing things up.

Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
ld69, strange, you should able to do that. I tested it. Can you give your save in pm?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
BonelessSlayerUwU, thanks! I definitely imagined that. But I was not sure that it will become true. Well... I'm really happy that patreon let me work full-time on game development.

BaschtheStampede

Jun 5, 2017
after the agapiy ball event i can't continue his "event line". after two days from the dance there's an event balloon on the mirror, but interacting with it doesn't activate anything. can somebody help me? :)

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Great plot, graphics, dialogs, characters and their development. But. The best thing is that the game always gives you the choice of which route to take, despite the lust. I mean, the main character does not turn into a sl.t who can only think with her c.nt. Keep it up Shaso do not lose inspiration.(y)(y):)

Reactions: fortuna95 and Shaso

Gregory616

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone know how to hide the text box? I read ctrl will do that, but it never works for me. Both the left and right don't do anything.

murcrow

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys, im trying to play the new version with my saves from 0.8 but im getting this message when i launch the game: Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js

Does this affect the game in any way?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
after the agapiy ball event i can't continue his "event line". after two days from the dance there's an event balloon on the mirror, but interacting with it doesn't activate anything. can somebody help me? :)
You'll need to install the "incest patch" which is in the OP, and probably wait for that to be updated so that will work with v0.9.

Reactions: BaschtheStampede

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone! Here’s the first post in this year.
I have almost finished with my personal stuff and very soon I’m going to get to work!
First, I’m going to release 0.9b update with a little event I talked about earlier. It’s for a certain patron. I don’t think it will take much time. And it’s going to work similarly to the Christmas event.
Then I’m starting to work on the 0.10 update (let’s not get into the correct naming just now). It’s going to continue the arc in the camp. What exactly will be in 0.10 will be decided by the polls, cause now that I’m looking at the plan, I won’t manage to put everything in one update. And I don’t want to make this arc shorter. So the 0.10 update will not finish the events in the camp.
There will be two options in the poll:
1) Continuation of the escape quest (Continuing the story, few H-scenes).
2) Adding secondary activities and events not affecting the escape quest (A lot of H-scenes, a little bit of story).
Let me say right away I’m going to make a possibility to finish this arc without losing Noemi’s virginity.
Just for myself, I set a deadline for 0.10 – late February/early March.
While working on the camp’s arc, I won’t be writing the walkthrough. I’ll get to it once I’m fully done with it.
Some information on the android version of the game. I’m going to release it only with a first bugfix. Since transferring of the save files is impossible (or maybe it is possible, but I didn’t get how), such a critical bug would feel harder on this platform. And with a new bugfix you would have to play from the very beginning.
That’s about it, thank you for your attention.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes