meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, I could use a little help here. I am unable to progress with Agapiy, no matter what I do I am stuck at the third massage scene and can only watch the first part of the boring movie. He refuses to watch part 2 and I do not manage to progress in the massage either. I already had the dinner and LS points are 19. What am I missing? Thanks

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Are you supposed to have more than 20 lust points? I had all 20 before this last update and it added one more special point. I got the point and I'm still at 20. So is it just an extra chance in case you missed a point?

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
HI, I got Calix icon over home and then on the bed is "Ev" bubble but only action I can take is go to sleep. It is a bug, end of content or I am missing something?

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, Can someone help me?
I'm trying to move on the route with the father, I have 19LST and all the previous events. I've waited several days, but this keeps popping up and nothing happens

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
this is far one of the best H game i played.

Desing 10/10;
BGM 8/10;
Story 8/10 (unfinished);
H events 10/10;
Characters 7/10;

I look forward to 0.14 v

Reactions: depechedNode

ministerdrugs

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, I'm following the 0.6 walkthrough (playing version 0.13a) and on page 12 of the walkthrough it says "watch the farewell event to continue her root" (regarding Midea's route), where exactly do I get the farewell event? The only encounter I had with Midea was during the company infiltration part (bottom of page 8 of the walkthrough).

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
NumberXer0, nope, max 20 lst. After that only matters SPL LST.
Jaam, if I right understand you need to have sex a few times and you be able to have anal. Those are the events you missed.
ministerdrugs, it happens when you catch all events in Midea apartment. After that, in the morning you will see a farewell event. Once you see that, you can continue the story without losing Midea route.

Reactions: ministerdrugs

ministerdrugs

Oct 22, 2017
NumberXer0, nope, max 20 lst. After that only matters SPL LST.
Jaam, if I right understand you need to have sex a few times and you be able to have anal. Those are the events you missed.
ministerdrugs, it happens when you catch all events in Midea apartment. After that, in the morning you will see a farewell event. Once you see that, you can continue the story without losing Midea route.
Hey Shaso, ah ok, I have one slight issue however, when I try to go to the Midea's apartment but it says "I will not go there in any case!", is there a quest that I have to do in order to be able to access the apartment?

darklordanime

Dec 15, 2018
6 hours i play this game and i just knew that there is night time is this game.man i'm so stupid.i just play with keyboard and not using a mouse.no wonder i still stuck at second main quest.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes