depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
6 hours i play this game and i just knew that there is night time is this game.man i'm so stupid.i just play with keyboard and not using a mouse.no wonder i still stuck at second main quest.
In my first play, I was using a gamepad and I discovered the night time few hours later. So you are not alone as Shaso pointed out. :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have 30+ saves. I checked every save to find new content, and find nothing. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but maybe someone can lead me in the proper direction. I feel lost lol
It tells me to order uniform through internet, and when I go try to do that, it says "available next update." And that's all I see.

edit: nevermind. I just had to leave an area, then go back to it, to update. It was weird, cause I started at home, and had to go to lower city, then back to upper city, then back to lower city for the new event to trigger, and it just acted like I had just gotten back from the camp.

Last edited:

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
hi... :)
i've just started playing the game but there's something i'm missing. after 2 hours (real time) and 6 days of playing there's nothing i can do besides earning money. any time i should have a choice i don't actually have any because i don't have enough LST points... but how do i make them grow ? they're always stuck to 1

SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
hi... :)
i've just started playing the game but there's something i'm missing. after 2 hours (real time) and 6 days of playing there's nothing i can do besides earning money. any time i should have a choice i don't actually have any because i don't have enough LST points... but how do i make them grow ? they're always stuck to 1
The guy that sell junk for you to fix, also sell you old videogames by 3.000, go to your computer, fix the game and next go to play H-Game, you would see H-GAME 1 , 2 .....playing H-GAME ends the day, but also increase your LSD points.

Also remember to add the incest patch for Agapy events to happen. Basically is to add a .txt named with the word "patch" in the root folder.

Reactions: Shaso

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
The guy that sell junk for you to fix, also sell you old videogames by 3.000, go to your computer, fix the game and next go to play H-Game, you would see H-GAME 1 , 2 .....playing H-GAME ends the day, but also increase your LSD points.

Also remember to add the incest patch for Agapy events to happen. Basically is to add a .txt named with the word "patch" in the root folder.
ok, thanks :) i'll try.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Game is really good but i think updates seem to progress slowly? I mean thread posted 4 years ago and version number is still 0.13

SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
Game is really good but i think updates seem to progress slowly? I mean thread posted 4 years ago and version number is still 0.13
Those Numbers are very relative, in this case, is the opposite, there is a lot of content and everything is higth quality, just look the ranking almost 5 starts with 33 voters. Probably one of the best games here.

Reactions: dogedoge

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Those Numbers are very relative, in this case, is the opposite, there is a lot of content and everything is higth quality, just look the ranking almost 5 starts with 33 voters. Probably one of the best games here.
So, i played the game one more day and damn. Its got so much content for a 0.13 version, so you were right about that. Never again try to judge a game before finishing it first. Welp, at least gotta give it a nice review since im unable to support the game in my current financial situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shaso

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I actually don't remember seeing that in the game. Care to enlighten me on where it is and how to get it? lol
Lose sanity in prison bad end. Its just one picture with some lines of dialogue attached to it.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes