Hantyumi

Jan 27, 2021
Loving this game!
Does anyone know how to get Noemi to do the shower scene at the end of prison?
I can only chose Ayol with "All right, you're going" or "Let me think about it", the other option ??? is blocked.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to get more LST points. I am currently at 16-17 and seems to be stuck.
After you get the purple hair girl in the arcade, you no longer cannot progress the Arcade quest with your friend.
So how i see it, it seems that, if you progress too much of a story quest, you lose some chances to gain LST points or the quests get bugged.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Same here, if someone can pitch in?
Could not find a way to unlock one scene, please help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old Question I don`t know if you find it or not. Maybe helpful for other players. Last pic for 0.12 in prison.

You need only to have had sex with Ampelius and in the camp story further on the work place you must use A1 when you get the choose to see fisting you have the scene.

Reactions: Shaso

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Extras: Incest Patch!!!!
Two txt files come but there is nothing inside, I don't know why they released this as Patch. :FacePalm:

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Extras: Incest Patch!!!!
Two txt files come but there is nothing inside, I don't know why they released this as Patch. :FacePalm:
That's the patch, it's just an empty patch.txt file but it's really the patch
Edit : And it got released as patch maybe because not everyone is into incest

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That's the patch, it's just an empty patch.txt file but it's really the patch
Strange empty file and it's a patch, every patch I used and opened was full of things written .... first time I see talking about an empty file and being a patch ... thanks for the tip. (y)

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Strange empty file and it's a patch, every patch I used and opened was full of things written .... first time I see talking about an empty file and being a patch ... thanks for the tip.
It's works like a switcher. Game using empty file for that instead of option in settings.

Reactions: Moricano

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Has more to do with Patreon rules. Patreon doesn't like openly accessible incest content in games. With the patch, you work around the rules. Although incest content is in the base game, it's not accessible by simply playing the game and so Patreon is happy.

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
This is a pretty good game so far. Noemi is cute and I love her facial expressions. I love the romance between her and Agapiy and Midea, and enjoyed the camp break out event. It was cool her having her own little crew and I hope we see more of that.

Definitely want more of the Midea storyline, as I adore the affection the two share for each other. Also hope we see new romance with Rufina and Ayol. Rufina is super cute, and clearly likes Noemi. Ayol is just hot.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes