Berlino

Jan 12, 2021
Well, i was excited about the father route, but it seems that the route is incomplete, i installed the patch wich allow you to do the route, but even with that is incomplete, guess i'll wait FeelsBadMan

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Well, i was excited about the father route, but it seems that the route is incomplete, i installed the patch wich allow you to do the route, but even with that is incomplete, guess i'll wait FeelsBadMan
Father route is completed. Only a few more scene and ending scene you are gonna see to conclude it unless developer wants to rework that route.

May 30, 2019
so something really weird just happened: i replayed the noemi prison shower scene after choosing the other one in the story, and after it finished playing it moved noemi like she was in the actual scene. then it froze, so i rebooted the game, and it reset all my progress to the point it had been at before i started playing on the new update! I just lost like 2 HOURS OF PROGRESS. WTF!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.14a bugs
Only for you players to know (I reported them by discord)

"Christmas Event 2020" When you talk to the 2 guys above the bench the first sentence is not translated to english. When I am naked there by "Stranger 2" she wears panties when she talked to him (I gave away all clothes so why she have here panties?).

A9 when you show your panties you have a scene from the left side move her face to the right where she is complete.

Blog Anal beeds when you click on comments he shows the wrong "pic and comments" he shows "Did you like my new toy" (what is the next event, the next blog event "The new toy" is correct).

When Calix have a apartment and you use A6 and Outfit 5 a sentence is untranslated.

When Calix have a apartment and you use at night A4 and then A7 and choose to lift the sweater the money is untranslated.

When Calix have a apartment and you use A2 the money is untranslated.

When Calix have a apartment and you use at night A4 and then A7 and choose to show boobs you show the guy your panties ???

I don`t know if it is correct or not in your blog on the last side the two left places are free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso and tripleP

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Dilmur [v0.14a] [Shaso] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.86GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (276MB)

If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like to this post :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes