Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
iforgetthings42, it really happens sometimes with me, tested with a clean version RPG MV and I caught this problem again, really sorry for that, I'm trying to do something with that, but right now, I can't fix that.
Dole, what a mess, sorry for that, and thank you for your reply, I'll fix that.
The two last slots for blog posts should be empty.
OSORA12345, create a .txt file named “Patch” in the game directory. where you run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSORA12345

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah sure, because data leaks don't happen.
So I'm not sure if the credit card linking, is about stolen information or just not wanting others to know that he or she like hentai games. Sorry, my english is not good, so is hard to understand clear the point.
If is about stolen credit card information, i can understand, even Patreon it's pretty safe.
If is about other have the ability to know that he or she like hentai games from the credit card statement, is much easy for that person with that ability, to find the info using another's ways.
I really ask because I find this topic curious. And it's hard for me to understand because of my poor english.

OSORA12345

May 7, 2021
iforgetthings42, это действительно иногда случается со мной, протестировано с чистой версией RPG MV, и я снова поймал эту проблему, очень сожалею об этом, я пытаюсь что-то с этим сделать, но прямо сейчас я не могу это исправить.
Dole, какой беспорядок, извините за это, и спасибо вам за ваш ответ, я это исправлю.
Два последних слота для записей в блоге должны быть пустыми.
OSORA12345, создайте файл .txt с именем “Patch” в каталоге игры. там, где вы им управляете.
Спасибо, что после загрузки патча и добавления файла .txt все сработало. Но сюжетная линия с Мидеей исчезла, после того как она ушла снимать квартиру, ничего не происходит.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
miom150, just use quickstart from new game, boost all progress and you be able to start the new Calix's events.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
My progress with Midea is 25/35 but I can't figure out how to move forward. There's nothing I can do at the arcade and there's nothing new to do with her at her apartment at night. Confused.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : i dont understand about A9 event when you go the second floor starts hacker event , where i can find that ?

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
after quickstart : there is 2 event right ? in the bed noemi can't sleep at all and then father bring her to the doctor , and next is calix , after that what to do ? i want find out because im curious

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes