TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Hi Mr Dev., great game except a lot of stuff feels really slow, like animation to bring up cg and stuff everytime, or the need for me to manually go to the dresser to dress up when I want to leave the apartment (maybe add something like "dwhat do you wanna wear outside?") upon exiting apartment. and things like that.

2nd feedback: pee stuff really makes me wanna puke. Add it to the tags, but mostly, this game would really be a waste cause it's great... So just add options to disable it.
Acually you don't need to manually dress up all the time. At the door there is too field cube or what it's name, and if you using the upper one it dresses up automatically. Well ther is only 1 pee stuff in the game, which is where you go to the bathroom, and it's avoidable pretty easly.

Dec 29, 2018
Acually you don't need to manually dress up all the time. At the door there is too field cube or what it's name, and if you using the upper one it dresses up automatically. Well ther is only 1 pee stuff in the game, which is where you go to the bathroom, and it's avoidable pretty easly.
It's not avoidable if you drink coffeee or alcohol. About the dressing up I realized that too, thank you :)

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
It's not avoidable if you drink coffeee or alcohol. About the dressing up I realized that too, thank you :)
You're welcome! :D Acually I don't remember that the game forced me to go to the bathroom even once, after a coffe or alcohol , I just simply avoid all the bathrooms,but I guess I need to test that a little more then.

Dec 29, 2018
You're welcome! :D Acually I don't remember that the game forced me to go to the bathroom even once, after a coffe or alcohol , I just simply avoid all the bathrooms,but I guess I need to test that a little more then.
Yeah I thought so in the beginning, but at some point in the game I was like "Ill just drink a coffee for a few more actions points before going to bed" and then she was like "omg bathroom" . So I don't exactly how or when it occurs, but even so, the fact that she needs a bathroom from time to time isn"t a problem for me, it's just, I want to be able to disable the lewd cgs and sfx associated.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Sup guys. I'm trying to go to the tailor, and there's an "A" in a location somewhere in the map.

But when I try to go to it, it does nothing?

1621829824728.png

Also, the quests are in Russian, no Idea what I'm doing.

Reactions: razemaze

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Sup guys. I'm trying to go to the tailor, and there's an "A" in a location somewhere in the map.

But when I try to go to it, it does nothing?

View attachment 1209735

Also, the quests are in Russian, no Idea what I'm doing.
You should go here

This is the tailors location, sometimes you just gotta do shit and try to figure it out

Upikey

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, I'm at 26 progress with Midea, she talked about her backstory and she's in her apartment. How do I keep progressing with her?

Mr.Li

Jan 13, 2019
Would love a save too. Accidentally deleted my whole game and save. I chose quick start to go to the latest update, but even when I selected that I've earned all 5/5 LST points, in-game it only gives me 3/5. Not sure if it's a bug or not.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Would love a save too. Accidentally deleted my whole game and save. I chose quick start to go to the latest update, but even when I selected that I've earned all 5/5 LST points, in-game it only gives me 3/5. Not sure if it's a bug or not.
Well there you go then. This is an almost complete save. There is a few thing missing from the incest route cuz I only just strated it after installing the patch.

floran

May 20, 2020
hello, I am just starting the game and was wondering if the days actually matter in the story?
Like the mafia says I got a week to pay so I was afraid of not collecting the money in a week but if I focus on that I will miss a lot of the scenes.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
hello, I am just starting the game and was wondering if the days actually matter in the story?
Like the mafia says I got a week to pay so I was afraid of not collecting the money in a week but if I focus on that I will miss a lot of the scenes.
I doesn't matter, so just take your time, but you cannot do much in the early game to miss something.

Reactions: floran

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
guys im doing the prologue and i just cant destroy the arcade boxes without getting caught after one box, is there any ways to skip ? its hard

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes