miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Shaso in this update only calix event right ? i figure it out , talk to him in the morning and night to continue the event is that correct ?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
miom150, yep, all available events will be showing as a pop-up icon on the map, the progress you can see in statistics or in a gallery in Noemi PC.

Dec 29, 2018
Hi! great game so far and i'm not even done with the intro.

One problem: there is heavy stuttering, all the time! I think i've seen the same thing in other games that seem to utilize the fullscreen++ plugin.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Dec 29, 2018
Hi Mr Dev., great game except a lot of stuff feels really slow, like animation to bring up cg and stuff everytime, or the need for me to manually go to the dresser to dress up when I want to leave the apartment (maybe add something like "dwhat do you wanna wear outside?") upon exiting apartment. and things like that.

2nd feedback: pee stuff really makes me wanna puke. Add it to the tags, but mostly, this game would really be a waste cause it's great... So just add options to disable it.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
ParanormalBanana, first time facing this problem, and I don't have this plugin. And thanks for the review, about dressing every time - it's only in the prologue. In some update, I'll add the option for skip pee scenes.
Bruno3, you should transfer your saves from the previous version manually.

Reactions: Bruno3

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
all the quest log in game are in russian? is there anyway to make them english?

edit:
i downloaded the fix provided few pages back, but the side quest still in russian.

Last edited:

Baguettehh

Sep 29, 2019
Great game been playing for a while ! Only problem, the game keeps freezing every few scenes and i have to launch it again and redo all the things, thats annoying :(

neverwas

Jan 4, 2020
If your quest log is still not in english for v0.14a try to add this to the file, and replace what's their

Dilmur.0.14a.Win.Eng\www\data\Quest.json

P.S. you might want to make a copy just in case, so far no problems in first 30min of play

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaiNanE
Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I am at the scene where I would want to "try to seduce them" in the car where Mnazon sets me up. I can't do that cause my save doesn't have special lust points. Anyone know which value to edit in the save so that I get those and am able to see the result of this interaction?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi, I am at the scene where I would want to "try to seduce them" in the car where Mnazon sets me up. I can't do that cause my save doesn't have special lust points. Anyone know which value to edit in the save so that I get those and am able to see the result of this interaction?
You can edit your stats , just upload your save file.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I just started playing this game after having it in my list for two years or so and I was confused right off the bat. But thanks to neverwas the quests finally turned up in english.

So, I played the tutorial I guess and then I got some games in my inventory and I felt like the game started since cycling day and night became possible. I then watched a doctors movie with dad and then I decided to head out and meet with the green detective at the café again.

But there I saw the guy with the metal face whos icon I had previously seen on the city map but never could interact with during tutorial play. But now he was sitting there at the cafe and I chose to speak with him and he started talking about a shoot out and bandits, and I have no clue what he was on about.

I have never met him before so I thought this must be a bug. Perhaps triggered since I watched the bonus items I got in my inventory, but starting a new game and skipping tutorial still place him at the cafe and doing that dialouge I have no clue about at all.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
How do we advance through the new Calix events? I came back from being a prisoner and had the doctor check-in with Agapiy. Then I saw Calix and was able to do a few events for the blog, but I have no other options to move it foward, and my stats say I've only completed 15/26 events. I've checked the blog, and he's left no other comments for me to look at (and the pictures keep appearing and disappearing/repeating each time I go through the blog, so I can't figure out if I'm supposed to fill that out or not to trigger the next thing; if so, it's not working). I've talked about my feelings about walking around with Calix, but I still can't trigger the last clothing variant for walking around either.

Edit: Now I see a Calix icon at night, but it won't let me access it. I keep getting an, "I do not think so...(In the next updates!)" screen, but my game version is 14a.

Edit Edit: I tried a save from before going to the camp, and I was able to progress the Calix events. There appears to be a bug that prevents them from going after coming back from the prison camp (I also cannot see or access the day/night or upper/lower city buttons).

Edit Edit Edit: Okay, getting stuck at that point actually seemed to be thing I needed. When I went back home after being blocked from seeing Calix at night, I automatically slept in Agapiy's bed, woke up, and the day/night and upper/lower district buttons were back, and I was able to visit Calix that night. I guess it just needed to give the warning before it could trigger the following day.

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hello again,

I think 0.14a has serious bugs. When I try to run game it warns me of profile error because of NW.js file.

Anyway in game my language was English, but quests were in Russian. Also at least once chat with Endo was in Russian. Later I went to cafe and over there I started to chat right with Calix (that was his name right?) despite I had no idea who he is.

Any advises what is causing these issues and should I start a new game?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes