Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Destroying the arcade boxes is actually easy once you get the hang of it, just keep rotating around the impassable center until you get enough distance from your pursuer to nip out and kill a box or two, then keep up the rotation.

If you want to get it all done instantly without building distance first, yeah it'll be hard.

xxJCxx

May 2, 2020
Yo the game is nice.
Plot is good, enjoyable, female prot is amazing
but the update isn't,
It's over a month & yet there's no update

floran

May 20, 2020
probably not a popular opinion but I find the last scene with the owner of the shady diner to be the hottest scene so far, hope there is more like it in the game in next updates.

Reactions: doob420 and jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
probably not a popular opinion but I find the last scene with the owner of the shady diner to be the hottest scene so far, hope there is more like it in the game in next updates.
Yeah true, having ugly shady male characters taking advantage of the fine girl really adds to the corruption factor

Reactions: floran
Dec 15, 2018
I'm so confused on how to progress with Agapiy after getting to Event 21 in the walkthrough. I've come to this point like 3 different times, and everytime I have to stop playing the game because I can't figure out what went wrong.

I shit you not, it's been almost 2 years since I ran into this, and I've had this exact same issue over and over again.

There's no event icon over his bed, even though I've done all the prior mentioned stuff. I watched the second part of the boring movie and got the bath towel scene, but I don't know if I've seen all the massage scenes. The massage icon isn't showing up anymore in timing with the walkthrough.

Can someone please help me with this? I've noticed this question has been asked a few times, but it's gotten no responses so far. Take my 2 years of cock blocking to heart

How do I get Event 21 to show up? (Make the event icon show up on the bed).

Jul 5, 2021
I someone is having russian quests heres the fix for that: (add quests.json to www\data) directly from the patreon Discord.

Last edited:

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
If I remember correctly, back when the prison arc was first released, there used to be a shortcut method to jump straight to the prison part skipping all the stuff in between.
Is there a way to do this in the current builds, or was the feature just not present?

Jul 5, 2021
Mine is still in Russian even after the fix. Any advice?
According to Shaso, you'll have to start the game again. New Quest should be in English though. You can also use Google translate camera, that's what I did at first. It happens because someone uploaded the Ru version of the Game.

Reactions: Janjy
Jul 5, 2021
If I remember correctly, back when the prison arc was first released, there used to be a shortcut method to jump straight to the prison part skipping all the stuff in between.
Is there a way to do this in the current builds, or was the feature just not present?
You can skip the content of the previous versions, so you can only skip to after the prison.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes