floran

May 20, 2020
what's the difference on these 2 scenes? I keep playing them and still get the same results in both

Jun 15, 2018
Guys, 0.15 is out, this was the final update for Agapiy(father of Noemi). Thanks for waiting. As always, write about bugs here or in my discord group, will be appreciated.

floran, it's should be two different costumes, looks like a bug will fix that.
Been eagerly waiting for this one. Can someone post the update ? Greatly appreciated

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Guys, 0.15 is out, this was the final update for Agapiy(father of Noemi). Thanks for waiting. As always, write about bugs here or in my discord group, will be appreciated.

It is sad to say goodbye to Agapiy. The passion between him and Neomi was beautiful. Thank you for providing these feelings.
May I know please, when will the update be for Seale, Orest and Fal?

Reactions: Shaso

floran

May 20, 2020

Lmao I tried so many times thinking I had to trigger something for the second scene, like having different levels of LST or different times of the day :ROFLMAO:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
" Starting from 0.15 I think about stopping to write walkthroughs. I always thought it was kind of pointless. "
Meanwhile the OP has 0.6

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes