Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Is the problem the Institute (Maybe you aren't supposed to be able to leave it without the uniform to progress) or the quick start thing?
I don't know but I tried talking with everyone, skip days, go town to check everywhere (shop, internet...) but I can't get the uniform.

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Found on Shaso's discord. Apparently this is the fix for the Institute bug. Replace the file in ( main game folder -> www -> data)

Edit: Added save file to start right before the Institute event. Paste the savefile first then apply the hotfix. If you apply hotfix first, it doesn't seem to work, the savefile resets it.

Last edited:

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Found on Shaso's discord. Apparently this is the fix for the Institute bug. Replace the file in ( main game folder -> www -> data)
Well if anyone managed to get the uniform i'd be glad to know how because it doesn't change anything for me :/

Aug 22, 2017
I assume this fixes the Institute map. Is there a some way or hack with which I can get back to the institute to acquire the uniform to progress the question chain without starting over?

Edit: Turns out the last "suggested savepoint" is only a short way before the Institute.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes