Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Already install and replace the current path but still nothing happen :(
did you really put a text file named patch in the folder where the exe is? what happens when you start the game does it say patch installed in the menu art?

Reactions: 300AB

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
i went through ur save and u havent used the reset agapi item..the event is deff buged..so yea use it and 3-5 hrs grind upcoming lol
I tried using it, it's still bugged to hell. Now I'm stuck at
1632916021521.png
resetting the route doesnt reset this event
It's also blocking the shower event that is supposed to progress you.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
I tried using it, it's still bugged to hell. Now I'm stuck at
View attachment 1427600
ur not stuck u just need to grind the events ..ull prob spend a lot of time till ur back where u were ..the first 7 progress are all watching movies n tea ..after comes the massage ..then goin naked from the shower
lemme see what ill get with ur save file first

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
ur not stuck u just need to grind the events ..ull prob spend a lot of time till ur back where u were ..the first 7 progress are all watching movies n tea ..after comes the massage ..then goin naked from the shower
lemme see what ill get with ur save file first
Trust me bro I am. I used an earlier save and it's the trigger for the completion of the cleaning event that is broken. "I have worked hard I hope dad is happy" or whatever line she says when she's done working. She never said that if you did the last cleaning in dads room when he enters and speaks to her. That breaks the save. Sucks for me that it's an earlier save
2 main quests and a few quests with Midea and Calix not yet done. But I now know why it's broken and it's 100% the devs fault.

Last edited:

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I ordered the uniform for boxing online and received and got them delivered but quest did not get completed and whenever I go to boxing club I am told I need to put on appropriate clothes. Plot wise, I just met with Calix so I am not sure if it is a bug I have encountered or the content is locked from LST/plot progress. Anyone knows how to deal with it?

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Trust me bro I am. I used an earlier save and it's the trigger for the completion of the cleaning event that is broken. "I have worked hard I hope dad is happy" or whatever line she says when she's done working. She never said that if you did the last cleaning in dads room when he enters and speaks to her. That breaks the save. Sucks for me that it's an earlier save
2 main quests and a few quests with Midea and Calix not yet done. But I now know why it's broken and it's 100% the devs fault.
yeah sadly ur save is buged i did try many things on it but nothing worked ..try reseting other ones way before that one ..if it doesnt work on any of them ull prob have to start from scratch or get save file from someone else

Reactions: Shaso

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, I ordered the uniform for boxing online and received and got them delivered but quest did not get completed and whenever I go to boxing club I am told I need to put on appropriate clothes. Plot wise, I just met with Calix so I am not sure if it is a bug I have encountered or the content is locked from LST/plot progress. Anyone knows how to deal with it?
there is no further boxing content ..the uniform for now is only for agapi's path u get yoga scenes from it..as for calix u gotta give more details on what ur stuck on..the lst poits are mainly for the detective missions
try posting ur save file and ppl will see what prob u got if u cant figure it out urself..if someones bored enough to play it

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yeah sadly ur save is buged i did try many things on it but nothing worked ..try reseting other ones way before that one ..if it doesnt work on any of them ull prob have to start from scratch or get save file from someone else
I am past it already. Just annoyed I have to redo other events I've already seen. I had a save file just before I started cleaning event first time. I have used all 50 save slots after all. I always do that with these rpgm games. Since they have a tendency to break and crash randomly.

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
there is no further boxing content ..the uniform for now is only for agapi's path u get yoga scenes from it..as for calix u gotta give more details on what ur stuck on..the lst poits are mainly for the detective missions
try posting ur save file and ppl will see what prob u got if u cant figure it out urself..if someones bored enough to play it
Thanks, I can stop worrying about the boxing venue now ^^ I am not stuck on Calix, just gave it as a rough reference on how much I have progressed so far.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
I am past it already. Just annoyed I have to redo other events I've already seen. I had a save file just before I started cleaning event first time. I have used all 50 save slots after all. I always do that with these rpgm games. Since they have a tendency to break and crash randomly.
usualy what i do is when i fill all save slots on these games i do a backup of em in a diffrent folder then i keep playing/overwrite them..cuz of a dumb me i had to replay a save file with over 20 hrs on it lol (diff game)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
usualy what i do is when i fill all save slots on these games i do a backup of em in a diffrent folder then i keep playing/overwrite them..cuz of a dumb me i had to replay a save file with over 20 hrs on it lol (diff game)
Yeah I've got 49 saves in a folder and started backwards from 50 and downwards now
I've had many rpgm games in the past break on me and I hadn't saved for ages.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
JustMax, thanks for the help.

Badboll, the reset item is supposed to be for those who completed old route. And yea he did not reset new content, there is no excuse, this big fucked up from me, sorry. You will be able to fix that with the next bug fix update.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Just a question regarding this game - is not progressing on one route going to have any impact on other routes? I would really rather keep the relationship between Noemi and her father as pure as it is in the beginning. Will this impact the gameplay in any way? I really dislike incest of any kind and I'd rather avoid seeing any content connected with it. Besides I really like the way these two act towards one another, especially when Agapiy looks for his missing daughter and then finally finds her after she escapes the camp. Is it going to impact the way the game plays and am I going to miss out on any other content? Should I just avoid Agapiy's route altogether?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Just a question regarding this game - is not progressing on one route going to have any impact on other routes? I would really rather keep the relationship between Noemi and her father as pure as it is in the beginning. Will this impact the gameplay in any way? I really dislike incest of any kind and I'd rather avoid seeing any content connected with it. Besides I really like the way these two act towards one another, especially when Agapiy looks for his missing daughter and then finally finds her after she escapes the camp. Is it going to impact the way the game plays and am I going to miss out on any other content? Should I just avoid Agapiy's route altogether?
Simply don't install the patch and play the game as normal, as far as i know the father route doesn't entwine with any other plotline in the game so it wont effect the story in any way.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I don't have the patch installed, however in the event statistics I still have Agapiy's progress at 1/13. Not sure whether it means anything but anyway I was mostly interested in whether his story has any impact on other routes so thanks for the reply.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes