molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok first thing the nopy link is not 0.15a but seems to be 0.15 because the bug with the university still exist in that version. I had to download the one from Mega to continue. Second can't seem to do anything with the boxing ring quest I purchased the sports uniform but only been able to use it with the Dad event but unable to wear it to go to the boxing ring so I keep getting the message why do I keep going there with no sports outfit.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ok first thing the nopy link is not 0.15a but seems to be 0.15 because the bug with the university still exist in that version. I had to download the one from Mega to continue. Second can't seem to do anything with the boxing ring quest I purchased the sports uniform but only been able to use it with the Dad event but unable to wear it to go to the boxing ring so I keep getting the message why do I keep going there with no sports outfit.
The boxing stuff isn't implemented yet.

gatesi

Dec 30, 2016
Loving the new udpate. Great stuff!

Just wondering if anyone knows how far you can get currently on the Agapiy storyline. I saw some previous posts with a 13/13 tracker, but since I was already using an old save my tracker seems to go up to 74.

On the Agapiy route, I was able to get all the way to 66/74. When I checked the the hall of memories, it seems i missed out on 2 previous events that are still locked (but they didn't seem be very important and I couldn't be bothered to go all the way back for them). But if i did complete them I would be at 68/74. Does that sound about right with everyone else?

Also the last conversation I got on that route was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but after that, I haven't seen any conversations or any other new events past this point.

Does anyone know if the story continues past that point on Agapiy route? Since it says in the 0.15 version notes, that this is the last Agapiy content update I was hoping for some kind of continuation
. Anyone know? If so could anyone possibly share a save point

Thanks in advance for any help or feedback on this. Much appreciated!

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
gatesi, looks like you ended Agapiy route in the previous update. In 0.15 i make changes in whole in route, so you need reset progress, using the item in inventory.
End like this will be in the final update after you finish the game.

Last edited:

gatesi

Dec 30, 2016
gatesi, looks like you ended Agapiy route in the previous update. In 0.15 i make changes in whole in route, so you need reset progress, using the item in inventory.
Final end with some final event for characters will be after you finish the game.

I did reset the progress using item in inventory. I completed the prison arc and also did all the new events that weren't there before (university uniform, training, watching movie in Noemi's room, etc..). I just haven't finished all the other routes yet. Didn't realise that was a thing. Thanks for the reply I'll try to do that then

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
Guys~ I need your help.
I'm stuck in Agapiy's event.
my lst is 17 and Agapiy's Relationship is 44, Love points is 25, Progress is 28
I don't know what i do.
Please help me

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
No more events occur in Agapiy route progress 28.
"At some point, I became over-attached to my father..."
Of course, progression is reset.

Anie Mevushal

Feb 27, 2020
excuse me, im stuck at the institute to find naomi uniform, how do you get it?
its in 41/47 progress where she and her father visit the university

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
guys, why there is no (incest) patch file in the patch zip? xD I mean there is empty text files only xD
is there any secret puzzle code in there xD

Ledragoneternelle

Jun 6, 2021
I would like to know I have just finished the event mnazon took the key to potite but I still do not have access to the 21st event of agaply while I have the 20 previous events, is there a problem or I have to continue the story

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
well, for those who wants the incest path, I am giving my save file for Noemi's first night.
well make sure you replace this file with an existance file into the save folder, or else there might be a chance that the save file won't show inside the save list.
btw since the story always gives you the clue on what you will need to do inside the game so I guess you will find it how to continue from the point of where I saved. Just make sure not to skip the texts, there is all hint in those dialogs inisde the game xD

Reactions: rnzn and radohak
Nov 30, 2019
I have a problem after i receive the boxing clothes i go to the boxing place and the woman there says that i dont have the clothes yet, can anyone help me?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes