Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Sorry I haven't responded for a while, been busy with update.

Any update for the 'Arcade', where you can flash Noemi's boobs and lift skirt outside. Also I would like to request the game developer to PLEASE add the 'Clothes changing' feature where the player can change Noemi's clothes from top to bottom, both under wares and other clothes too
Arcade will be updated soon, maybe in the next update, maybe in 2-3 updates. This clothing system will not be in free movement, you will be able to change clothes for another in the arcade only.

OT: i wanted to register on subscribestar but for some reasons i see it in russian, is it normal? i do have patreon but i'd like to change since they are gettin harsh with creators
strange, I have the main page in English.

I'm wondering, is the agapiy path self cointained? as in there is other paths/scenes without agapiy blocked if one doesn't take the agapiy route?
Agapiy root are optional, no other scenes or routes will be blocked.

Shaso will you continue making games after Dilmur is finished or what are your plans?
Yep. Already have some plans for next game.

sp0rx

Jun 21, 2021
I get this game is in early development but the need to have LST / SPL LST in order to progress the story needs to be rethought

After a bit of poking around it appears you can only acquire SPL LST during missions, however this is tied to your LST, if your LST isn't at the required level you can not acquire SPL LST and you end up where I am with a game breaking bug, I'm unable to progress the Brothel with Rufina as my LST is 16/20 and am unable to speak with Calix any more as my SPL LST is 0

Last edited:

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
Can anyone share 0.15 full (or almost full) save? Forgot to copy mine, when clear my PC. Huge thanks.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I picked this up again after a few updates. Last version I played was 13a.

So I loaded my last save from 13a

Shaso I ran into two possible bugs?

1) The reset item doesn't seem to reset all event with her father.
Some massage events are still unlocked in the memories room.
I can also trigger these events again when going to his bedroom. Maybe this is as intended? Might cause issue if you progress?

If you use the agapiy reset item you can't buy the sport outfit at her computer anymore.
Again maybe working as intended or unwanted side effect?
I've no idea if it the option should come back after unlocked some of agapiy events or if it's locked out for good.

I can buy it before using the item, but as soon as I've used the agapiy item the option disappears. I've attached the save in case you want to reproduce it.

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Guys, 0.16 is out, this update for Midea and for some FFM. Thanks for waiting. As always, write about bugs here or in my discord group, will be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got a bug for you, quite annoying one too. I went to the alley to buy drugs for that mission, got caught sent to the brothel, finished that and the ending for the new mission started and I did not get the LST point for the brothel mission that was promised. I had already completed that before but that save file broke thanks to the dads route bugging out. I've left messaged about that one before. So I had to redo this one now.
Not sure how you managed to mess up a mission that was already in the game and worked with a new one but spaghetti code be that way I guess.
I have a save file just before

I also tried the quick start thing, but there is way too much you have to redo if you had done everything already.
You should include an option that lets you start with everything done but the new missions in v16
I get that devs want people to replay stuff, but games like these have almost 0 replayabillity.
They are great the first time you play them though.

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Badboll, you don't get a guaranteed SPL LST, you have to meet a certain condition, and in this mission, that's to serve three customers. But I'll check the save file, thanks.

And you can with quickstart start right from 0.16 update, just checked, everything works.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Crazybat, can you upload a save to some cloud and give me a link in the PM, I have trouble downloading from the site.

Here ! This bugfix is for those who have the same problem as Crazybat. Fixes item that reset Agapiy route for those who use old saves (before 0.15).

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Badboll, you don't get a guaranteed SPL LST, you have to meet a certain condition, and in this mission, that's to serve three customers. But I'll check the save file, thanks.

And you can with quickstart start right from 0.16 update, just checked, everything works.
I did serve 3people the issue as I said was that when you complete the mission you hit some weird trigger and the ending for the new mission starts instead.
I tried that and dad route was at 0 most other routes were at less as well. Maybe I picked the wrong choices there

Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Badboll, I found the bug, I didn't realize it right away. It looks like the 0.16 event started earlier than it should have. I'm sorry about that bug and thanks for writing about that.

I'll wait until tomorrow, if there are no new bugs, I'll drop a link here for 0.16b version.

Reactions: Badboll

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Shaso , there are a few bug I've encountered in the memory room. First one is the "Noemi, group sex in the shower room" which ends in a darkened room with no further control. 2nd one is the 1st Agapi event from v0.15 which drops you back into free roam once the event is finished.

Your new animations are pretty awesome though and the mission with Midea, against my better judgement, was great.

Reactions: Shaso
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes