bprvrt

Oct 17, 2021
I am trying to avoid sandbox grinding games nowadays. But this game updates are always welcome. Interesting story, masterful graphics, original ideas of environment, good humor that is well balanced with MC hardship - that all are keep you hooked up to the game. Me at least. And artist who create MC cute face and mimics is deserver highest praises.

Ferreppe

Dec 19, 2018
Great game, really a great game but i'm not able to go on in great hall where Noemi has to speak with many people. Any hints? Please!

Update: i've solved it :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Shaso you could consider running LOSSLESS (pixel-identical) optimization. Fast and efficient:

In options select lossless-extreme and deselect lossy transform (if selected).

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I've destroyed all the boxes in rhe "Arcane" room, and... nothing
What is the problem ?

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
How do I get to the bar in lower city district? I've talked to everyone and checked every door, can't seem to find it.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
CobraPL, Wow, cool stuff. I've tried others before, but they did not give a good result (or I could not figure out the settings). But here everything is simple. I'll try the next update with this one, thanks!

Yoli, no dialogue at the end? When you break all the boxes do you also stay in the arcade? If anything, you can send me a save in the PM.

Obentou, You need to move forward in the main story.

Reactions: CobraPL and Obentou

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : i already bought boxing uniform but nothing happen , is that for future update ?

i already install incest patch but nothing happen in quick start no line boost progress agapiy 0.4 , did i forgot something ? incest patch just download and then put it into game folder right ?

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
CobraPL, Wow, cool stuff. I've tried others before, but they did not give a good result (or I could not figure out the settings). But here everything is simple. I'll try the next update with this one, thanks!

Yoli, no dialogue at the end? When you break all the boxes do you also stay in the arcade? If anything, you can send me a save in the PM.

at the end, I stay in the arcade and Luca continues to catch me

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Question about Test Assignment quest. Can someone help me with the third step in that screenshot below? I'm not versed in that language. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"That language" is Russian. It says: "get business clothes."

Damn, start learning Russian already. When Mother Russia takes over the whole world, you will have problems, guys. You won't even be able to say "matryoshka" or "balalaika" to a soldier. So then you will be fed to a riding bear. And it will be only your fault!

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

Here is the save file

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's a great game with everything close to correct it's a shame there isn't more games that are like this.
There was more back in the day but they all ended up abandoned for some reason.

Reactions: Shaso
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes