xgveronax

Jan 24, 2022
Hi, I have the patcch installed.
But Agapiy route is locked after Iselect "After the massage..." dialog.
Following the Walkthrough a event in the bed should have appeared, but I am stuck.
Anyone with same problem? or fix?
Thank you

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Following the Walkthrough a event in the bed should have appeared, but I am stuck.
Thank you
Make sure you have the patched installed correctly. I made the dumb mistake of placing the file in the wrong directory.
The patch.txt should be in the main directory. And it should say patch installed in the main menu when you start the game.

I think I'm stuck again on the dad route on a later point. No new events seems to trigger anymore after a while.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Dad route disappeared completely after the first cinema event. Is it a bug?
I Don't know could be. It seems I'm stuck on the dad again route too it seems.
I think it might be around the same event, but I'd need to check and I've haven't had any time yet.

Habanero-Mint-Gum

Nov 5, 2020
i have been on the author's pixiv account and seen some pictures of the mom... since i have not played the whole game, are those in the game or only fan service? i actually do not know the story part the early stage where she breaks the arcade and gets blackmailed by the owner... hence i actually do not know much about why her mom ain't there... (i rarely play since i am a Linux user and use a different PC to play.)

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Thank you
The walkthrough is outdated, I haven't written it since version 15. No notification with Agapius on the main map? You can drop a save in the DM, I'll check it out.
I Don't know could be. It seems I'm stuck on the dad again route too it seems.
I think it might be around the same event, but I'd need to check and I've haven't had any time yet.
Weird, passed the last route Agapiy 3 times, everything was ok, could you throw the save again?
i have been on the author's pixiv account and seen some pictures of the mom... since i have not played the whole game, are those in the game or only fan service? i actually do not know the story part the early stage where she breaks the arcade and gets blackmailed by the owner... hence i actually do not know much about why her mom ain't there... (i rarely play since i am a Linux user and use a different PC to play.)
It's just art for pixiv, Noemi's mom isn't in the game.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Here fix if you still need it.

These for those who started Agapiy route after Midea route and stuck after handjobs.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Started the game at v16, currently on Agapy route and went to university with him.
Problem: During university the time skip button disappeared and remains unavailable. To get the sewing kit for applying the name patch to the uniform, i need to skip time ahead (during day Agapy is in the living room, and i need to skip to evening to steal the kit).

So, currently i'm stuck - cannot get skip time forward since the icons are no longer there......

Edit: Ok, you have to do exercises to get Agapy to leave to the shower instead. After the uniform scene the time skip buttons are there again.
Suggestion: Maybe add an indicator to the fitness mat, took me forever to figure it out to use that instead of time skip^^. Also great & unique game, love it! And i normally don't like rpgmaker since there is so much walking around and busywork, but this one is amazing and full of content!

Last edited:

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Amazing art, story and characters. Corruption is on point, you need to do lot of things to turn fmc into a slut. This game is really solid.

Feb 6, 2020
Thank you
Same problem here, patch installed as shown on the menu and all. I'll send my savefile of you want to check

Reactions: Funboye0

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
hello , im in agapiy route my stat is : relationship : 64 , love : 45 , progress : 42/74 , nothing happen after that , please help me

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Do i have to replay the game from the begging when install the incest patch? because that would be stupid
Edi:, nvm you dont have to, i will lleave this reply in here incase someone had the same question as me

Feghouli18

Jul 4, 2021
i don't know how to progress the game. i have completed evening ball and there's no indicator where to go next.
i'm also stuck on agapiy route it says to spend more time with him.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Is it just me or the game is incredibly buggy? It just keeps randomly locking up.
there is such a thing, but mostly the problem is in the route of Agapiy. But it's finished and I won't touch it anymore, so all that's left is to catch all the bugs and everything will get smoother.
Same problem here, patch installed as shown on the menu and all. I'll send my savefile of you want to check
You need progress in main story.
hello , im in agapiy route my stat is : relationship : 64 , love : 45 , progress : 42/74 , nothing happen after that , please help me
, is it's not help you can send me save, I'll take a look.
i don't know how to progress the game. i have completed evening ball and there's no indicator where to go next.
i'm also stuck on agapiy route it says to spend more time with him.
What is Agapiy progress? Maybe answers above help you.

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
yo, love the game so far

got a question on the agapiy story:
- im so far that noemi gave him a bj in the cinema

now all i can do is select watch a movie and select (for the first time) the erotic movie. but that one leads directly to anal, and noemi even talk about "its not the first time".

Its also kinda strange with no lead up, cinema is agapiy hold shy, and next scene he fucks her anal?

So it looks like im missing something inbetween? My Noemi is vaginal virgin and anal lost to that guy in that mission.

kittehbit

Jun 13, 2020
Wow, awesome game. Love it so far!

Although I am stuck in a loop after the prison arc. :S

1) I have a lenghty talk to the detective guy.
2) i can get a latte.
3) go to 1

stuck1.png stuck2.png stuck3.png

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes