Zalubia

Sep 22, 2020
Still at the beginning, starting out the first time. Can I ask what the exhibitionism content is? Will you be able to walk around naked, even in public at some point? Or is there anything approaching ENF content?

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Will the mobile version get the new updates also, or is it abandoned?
No recent android version?
Android version updated until 0.16. Just it's not leaked.

Wow, awesome game. Love it so far!

Although I am stuck in a loop after the prison arc. :S

1) I have a lenghty talk to the detective guy.
2) i can get a latte.
3) go to 1

View attachment 1777816 View attachment 1777817 View attachment 1777818
Hey, can you drop save before that moment?

Still at the beginning, starting out the first time. Can I ask what the exhibitionism content is? Will you be able to walk around naked, even in public at some point? Or is there anything approaching ENF content?
Calix and late events for Arcade (will be in 0.17)have focus on exhibitionism. Progressive showing from uderwear to naked in public.

floran

May 20, 2020
new to the game, what is the path like defenestration? (mind control/broken) ?
no, in Dilmur the protagonist discovers her power by using sex to get what she wants and losing her shyness/naivess towards it, so is more like "Corruption".

In defenestration the protagonist just because an absolut idiot that becomes everyone's cum rug

Reactions: Ninthja

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
In defenestration the protagonist just because an absolut idiot that becomes everyone's cum rug
Well we kinda heading there tho. When she got kidnapped, she was kinda everyone's cum rug. and on missions, it goes into that direction too that she does more and more. not that i dont like it tbh, you can really see how she changes

What i guess:
On the blog-stuff, the next stuff that would come would be bf to viewers and then sex logic wise
On arcade the same, first more outside stuff then it goes into letting stranger touching her and more
On Missions, we already reached the point that she gets fucked, so far only by the "boss", so that might go down to getting more lewd.

Our FMC really loves it, and gets more and more lewd

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
Guys anyone hv newest walktru? in page 1 walktru i dont see kidnaped story.
Is kidnaped scenario main story or there are any other choice to prevent it?

is midea rute can close if we choose diferent way? which way so we can go to all scenario?

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
Guys anyone hv newest walktru? in page 1 walktru i dont see kidnaped story.
Is kidnaped scenario main story or there are any other choice to prevent it?

is midea rute can close if we choose diferent way? which way so we can go to all scenario?
You dont need a walkthrough with this game. just check for the symbols on the events/locations, then you know if something new is there.

About the kidnap-part - its mainstory. You cannot skip it (i think there is a item to skip the complete arc, but you miss stuff then)

Reactions: Jhon789

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
You dont need a walkthrough with this game. just check for the symbols on the events/locations, then you know if something new is there.

About the kidnap-part - its mainstory. You cannot skip it (i think there is a item to skip the complete arc, but you miss stuff then)
I see but i read midea root cannot be enter again if we choose diferent way. does save often is only solution?

bprvrt

Oct 17, 2021
that's not true. there is no way you get locked out from anything in this game. All the routes can be done at any time. This game isnt a chose-route game, you always get everything here
There is still something like timeline, so you can miss some scenes as main story progressing.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
hey guys what is the total game play timing or how many cgs are there in the game approximately ?
Can't say the exact number but the game has a good amount of content, and it goes all the way so don't worry you won't get blueballed. Download the game and go straight to the gallery to see how many h-scenes the game has for you (without spoiling yourself ofc) (y)

Reactions: Kalrotix
Mar 18, 2022
Can't say the exact number but the game has a good amount of content, and it goes all the way so don't worry you won't get blueballed. Download the game and go straight to the gallery to see how many h-scenes the game has for you (without spoiling yourself ofc) (y)
thank you bro for replying

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes