Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
A help
What events do I have to do to get more Lust Point
The 16 points you get with games I already have, I just have no idea how to get the others =/
Thanks in advance for your help ^^

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
*The game needs proofreading, and basically your English skills could use improvement.
I'd recommend getting better at the language and then revising old scenes.

1.png
^Can translate that as well if anyone is confused: Procure business attire.
And some more here: 14.png _ 15.png <- A couple of boxes are not translated here.

*Many npc's don't respond at all when you try and talk to them, this makes the entire game feel dead-er. May wanna fix that.
*Could you stop the game from bugging me about saving all the time? Would be great.
*Location markers on the map could be improved if you can slap names of those locations next to the markers so that i don't need to actually select them to see where they lead.
*Background music quickly gets boring, more variety needed. And perhaps better quality tunes.
The one that plays on the map with the location markers is particularly annoying.
*I would appreciate a way to change day/night cycle without having to use mouse. Perhaps an option could be added to the menu.

*May wanna do a better job with collisions:
1.png __ 2.png __ 3.png __ 7.png
Boxing club is especially bad with collisions, you can walk pretty much anywhere in there.

*Sometimes the same text pops up twice in a row, like it happens with these:
4.png _ 5.png _ 6.png _ 8.png _ 9.png _ 11.png _ 12.png _ 13.png
Multiple instances of repeating text also happen when she goes advertising the arcade in her vampire costume.

*Drinking coffee in main square is bugged, the action does not consume money.
*The quest "Song for Midea" is bugged, you get no money as a reward for finding it.
*This is just a suggestion but you may want to change how the money in your game is named from "triens" to "credits" which i think will better suit the futuristic theme of your game.
Also i feel you don't need to have the downtown area, can just place all locations at the upper city map, then we won't need to wait for the annoying lift to bring you down and up every time you want to go to the arcade and other places down there.
*The game treats day and night like two separate days, allowing the player to do jobs (like the arcade) and other things (like drinking coffee to restore AP) twice before needing to sleep.
*AP is pretty much infinite with how many easy ways there are to restore it, just remove it altogether, it's not needed. Or, if you want it very very badly, then at least make it finite.
*Quest "Start of the cosplaying" is bugged, Krisantos does not take 20.000 triens as payment for making the first costume.
*Bubble text boxes sometimes go off-screen: 10.png

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Alright, i decided that for now this will do.
Perhaps i'll see you in many months from now on. ;):coffee:
The game seem interesting, there is definitely good potential here.
The art is pretty good, too. Good luck~

Reactions: Shaso

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy cow, this project is almost finished (as in almost abandoned). Do you honestly believe the Dev is going to care for your unsolicited input? I am sorry to disappoint. :LOL:

Maybe ask them next time before you put that much effort into play testing.

Background music quickly gets boring, more variety needed. And perhaps better quality tunes
Yeah, no shit. That's really important right now. :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Joe Bamer

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I think I found a bug. Walking naked at home I reached a point where she sais to grab something from the fridge and then it returns her in her room. Also the mirror is in some flashing thing but she just sais to stop thinking about her father.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
How do we advance through the new Calix events? I came back from being a prisoner and had the doctor check-in with Agapiy. Then I saw Calix and was able to do a few events for the blog, but I have no other options to move it foward, and my stats say I've only completed 15/26 events. I've checked the blog, and he's left no other comments for me to look at (and the pictures keep appearing and disappearing/repeating each time I go through the blog, so I can't figure out if I'm supposed to fill that out or not to trigger the next thing; if so, it's not working). I've talked about my feelings about walking around with Calix, but I still can't trigger the last clothing variant for walking around either.

Edit: Now I see a Calix icon at night, but it won't let me access it. I keep getting an, "I do not think so...(In the next updates!)" screen, but my game version is 14a.

Edit Edit: I tried a save from before going to the camp, and I was able to progress the Calix events. There appears to be a bug that prevents them from going after coming back from the prison camp (I also cannot see or access the day/night or upper/lower city buttons).

Edit Edit Edit: Okay, getting stuck at that point actually seemed to be thing I needed. When I went back home after being blocked from seeing Calix at night, I automatically slept in Agapiy's bed, woke up, and the day/night and upper/lower district buttons were back, and I was able to visit Calix that night. I guess it just needed to give the warning before it could trigger the following day.
How did you escape the camp? I unlocked everything and then nothing happens no new event dialonges

Jan 25, 2018
*The game needs proofreading, and basically your English skills could use improvement.
I'd recommend getting better at the language and then revising old scenes.

View attachment 1868193
^Can translate that as well if anyone is confused: Procure business attire.
And some more here: View attachment 1871272 _ View attachment 1872223 <- A couple of boxes are not translated here.

*Many npc's don't respond at all when you try and talk to them, this makes the entire game feel dead-er. May wanna fix that.
*Could you stop the game from bugging me about saving all the time? Would be great.
*Location markers on the map could be improved if you can slap names of those locations next to the markers so that i don't need to actually select them to see where they lead.
*Background music quickly gets boring, more variety needed. And perhaps better quality tunes.
The one that plays on the map with the location markers is particularly annoying.
*I would appreciate a way to change day/night cycle without having to use mouse. Perhaps an option could be added to the menu.

*May wanna do a better job with collisions:
View attachment 1868227 __ View attachment 1868228 __ View attachment 1868229 __ View attachment 1869243
Boxing club is especially bad with collisions, you can walk pretty much anywhere in there.

*Sometimes the same text pops up twice in a row, like it happens with these:
View attachment 1868709 _ View attachment 1868769 _ View attachment 1868804 _ View attachment 1870214 _ View attachment 1870377 _ View attachment 1870865 _ View attachment 1870965 _ View attachment 1871042
Multiple instances of repeating text also happen when she goes advertising the arcade in her vampire costume.

*Drinking coffee in main square is bugged, the action does not consume money.
*The quest "Song for Midea" is bugged, you get no money as a reward for finding it.
*This is just a suggestion but you may want to change how the money in your game is named from "triens" to "credits" which i think will better suit the futuristic theme of your game.
Also i feel you don't need to have the downtown area, can just place all locations at the upper city map, then we won't need to wait for the annoying lift to bring you down and up every time you want to go to the arcade and other places down there.
*The game treats day and night like two separate days, allowing the player to do jobs (like the arcade) and other things (like drinking coffee to restore AP) twice before needing to sleep.
*AP is pretty much infinite with how many easy ways there are to restore it, just remove it altogether, it's not needed. Or, if you want it very very badly, then at least make it finite.
*Quest "Start of the cosplaying" is bugged, Krisantos does not take 20.000 triens as payment for making the first costume.
*Bubble text boxes sometimes go off-screen: View attachment 1870662
I award you the "Unofficial play tester" badge.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
Nov 28, 2017
Anyone have a screenshot of the latest gallery or know what the most recent content is? I played this a few years ago and did a ton of the exhibitionist, lesbian, and most of the jail story. Have new scenes been added to warrant another playthrough?

The changelog doesn't seem super helpful.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes