Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Whats the deal with Agapiy. Everytime i try to talk with him i get a popup "progress the main story".

Iv been playing the main story for two days now!!. When can i start a progress with him? And yes i got the patch installed.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Whats the deal with Agapiy. Everytime i try to talk with him i get a popup "progress the main story".

Iv been playing the main story for two days now!!. When can i start a progress with him? And yes i got the patch installed.
just ignore these messages and do some events with him, and if you are absolutely clueless of how to progress with him then take a look at the walktrough

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
just ignore these messages and do some events with him, and if you are absolutely clueless of how to progress with him then take a look at the walktrough
Must have been a bug, just got got into the prison. Well i just gave up and tried a new game, and now it seem to be working

/edit ah screw it, the popup msg returned. Going with the walkthrough i cant get the "Agapiy. Morning. Go to the bathroom, take a shower. Go out of the bathroom naked and go to the kitchen. Watch the second scene after taking a shower. Go to the living room, choose "Talk," "About walking around naked." She just go "no no"

I can get the third massage without shower scene but after that its a just repeat events no relationship progress. So either the WT is outdated, bug, or im missing something. Could be because i skipped prologue? Eh.

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
how do I complete this event? Is it bugged, do I have to do something before completing it?
I've cleaned 10 times and nothing happens.
The bookshelf in Agapiy's room and the floor in Noemi's room was only there for the first clean if that's the issue.
I'm guessing the "Reset Agapiy's route progress" is there for a reason, maybe these bugs are it or maybe it's when you switch from no patch to the patch. But I'm stuck here. Shaso

When I check "The room of memories!" There is no event for them to make up it's just "night with Agapiy" and then straight to "Agapiy and Noemi, start dating?" Is there a missing scene? is that the issue? was the trigger for the quest "A path to reform." deleted?

also I've done every event in the game aside from this. So I'm soft locked here. You should probably just make a patch or make an item that bypasses this event and forces the next one.
View attachment 1426101
I have the same issue, It starts with daughter masterbating dad wen hes sleeping, he wakes up and gets mad at daughter.

this starts quest 'A path to reform. ' do dishes, water plants, and get groseries from shop.

for some reason its not regestering u doing the required stuff and wen u click the bucket u need to do cleaning all over again..

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have the same issue, It starts with daughter masterbating dad wen hes sleeping, he wakes up and gets mad at daughter.

this starts quest 'A path to reform. ' do dishes, water plants, and get groseries from shop.

for some reason its not regestering u doing the required stuff and wen u click the bucket u need to do cleaning all over again..
I did write another post with a fix for my issue, I just had to reload a save before I did it the first time and do it again in a specific way. I don't remember perfectly. But the fathers route is bugged in many places.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
as far as i can tell it was random because i dont have any quests for that so ...wondering if you or perhaps someone can send me a save file thats past this point?
Unfortunately I no longer have a copy of my save file as it was when I played an older version of the game.

Reactions: str8up

saigyjouji

Jun 7, 2018
Hello, downloaded the newest version and installed patch, choosed Quick Start and went to end of version 0.6/08(depends on characters) with all those points. Wanted to progress the story with Agapiy then but stuck alraedy after the second shower nude scene(that one where i go out of shower nude for cofee)(in that guide it schould first seen first shower scene but for me it was only second one, the item that reset Agapiy route dont work either with that problem). So after that i dont have choice to speak with Agapiy about that shower scene whats wrote in that guide and no idea how to progress. Sorry for my broken english, but i want to progress that route badly so does maybe someone know how to fix that ?:> ty in advance

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This update sure is taking a while.
It must mean the dev is working on follow up project simultaneously.

Reactions: kylemorre

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone! Here’s a little post on the development progress.

It’s been a while since the last time I posted some news and there were reasons for it. For those who haven’t seen it – since I only posted this in Discord – on the 25th of June, my grandfather passed away. And just about a week ago I returned to my city after all the arrangements I had to do and continued working on the update.

Another thing I’d like to mention is that once again I overestimated the overall volume of work. So that resulted in prolonging the development. I hope you will see for yourselves what took me so long after you play the update. I had thoughts to cut some content to release the update sooner – I guess this came to my mind because of the deadline pressure and losing the development tempo. But soon enough I changed my mind and decided that I wanted to bring about everything that I planned in this update.

So, once again, I beg your pardon for the missed deadlines on my part, and I ask you to give me some more time so that I could treat you with this update. As a little warm-up, I attach another drawing from the game.

Thank you for your attention and support!
:rolleyes:

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
So if I want Agapiy to take Noemi virginity, I have to play the prison act and skip all sex event until get out?
I can't straighten up to Agapiy event, like the old version?

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017
So if I want Agapiy to take Noemi virginity, I have to play the prison act and skip all sex event until get out?
I can't straighten up to Agapiy event, like the old version?
I think you dont need to do prision act to advance in Agapiy events. You installed the incest patch?

Sakinex

Jan 2, 2020
Must have been a bug, just got got into the prison. Well i just gave up and tried a new game, and now it seem to be working

/edit ah screw it, the popup msg returned. Going with the walkthrough i cant get the "Agapiy. Morning. Go to the bathroom, take a shower. Go out of the bathroom naked and go to the kitchen. Watch the second scene after taking a shower. Go to the living room, choose "Talk," "About walking around naked." She just go "no no"

I can get the third massage without shower scene but after that its a just repeat events no relationship progress. So either the WT is outdated, bug, or im missing something. Could be because i skipped prologue? Eh.
Hey so if you didn't find the solution yet you have to give Agapiy Second massage then go to service center pick up a box in which noemi finds incest game and after that i could do 2nd shower scene no idea after that what to do cause i just found it

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes