slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I can't wait for the Midea content to drop so I can look forward to the more interesting stuff. Too bad the overall progress seems to have slowed down.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dilmur [v0.15a] [Shaso] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.35 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 287 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 2.48 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 419 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I ordered the boxing club uniform on the internet.
It came in the mail.
I can't put it on. I can't progress the boxing quest.
The quest still says "order uniform via internet" so I assume it is bugged.

Also, I don't wanna redo all the dad path stuff, like mixing ingredients and skipping days and basically grinding to get back to where I was in my other save that doesn't work for some reason.
Does anyone have a save up to the recent stuff in the dad path? ...

Last edited:

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Any update for the 'Arcade', where you can flash Noemi's boobs and lift skirt outside. Also I would like to request the game developer to PLEASE add the 'Clothes changing' feature where the player can change Noemi's clothes from top to bottom, both under wares and other clothes too

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Any update for the 'Arcade', where you can flash Noemi's boobs and lift skirt outside. Also I would like to request the game developer to PLEASE add the 'Clothes changing' feature where the player can change Noemi's clothes from top to bottom, both under wares and other clothes too
I asked around on the discord the same thing this week, doesnt seem anything new in that line for the moment

gabz787878

Aug 31, 2020
OT: i wanted to register on subscribestar but for some reasons i see it in russian, is it normal? i do have patreon but i'd like to change since they are gettin harsh with creators

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
OT: i wanted to register on subscribestar but for some reasons i see it in russian, is it normal? i do have patreon but i'd like to change since they are gettin harsh with creators
Well the creator of the game is Russian so yeah it's normal

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I have a problem after i receive the boxing clothes i go to the boxing place and the woman there says that i dont have the clothes yet, can anyone help me?
how about you try to use "order online" feature from your personal computer? most probably there is something like that if I am not wrong.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Unfortunately, the cleaning quest with Agapiy is broken. There's supposed to be a yellow shining light where you can wash the dishes and clean the shelves but those aren't appearing for me which is causing essentially a soft lock with no way to progress.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017
Unfortunately, the cleaning quest with Agapiy is broken. There's supposed to be a yellow shining light where you can wash the dishes and clean the shelves but those aren't appearing for me which is causing essentially a soft lock with no way to progress. Also, once you hit 13/13, there's an event in the mirror and there's no way to progress Agapiy's route no matter how much LST you have or days you pass by.
You need to install the incest patch.
You can find it in the OP.

pogclown

Jan 20, 2019
Why must there be a patch to play the agapiy path? I don't get it. I just spent an hour thinking I was doing something wrong, so annoying.

EDIT: nvm it's not the patch causing me an issue. I can't seem to complete the 2nd naked scene. character says there dad will kill them. any idea how to fix this or is the guide out dated?

Last edited:

floran

May 20, 2020
I'm wondering, is the agapiy path self cointained? as in there is other paths/scenes without agapiy blocked if one doesn't take the agapiy route?

Reactions: pogclown
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes