letan

May 4, 2017
instal the incest patch
Hey man, I have a question, so I Order the sports outfit from the internet but when I talk to the Boxing girl she keeps tell me to wear the outfit so do you know where to change clothes or something to trigger the event?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
definitly got the same bug as Badboll.
reseting route does nothing, events are still bug :(
sadly the only fix is to load an earlier save before you started the cleaning quest and make sure you get the end message that she worked hard and for the second day with a new set of tasks, make sure you end with plants in Neomi's room and then leave her room and the message should trigger again and you should be done with the event. If not, reload and try again.

Hey man, I have a question, so I Order the sports outfit from the internet but when I talk to the Boxing girl she keeps tell me to wear the outfit so do you know where to change clothes or something to trigger the event?
There is no event for boxing girl. The outfit is only used for the Dad Route currently. Dev just forgot to make the quest trigger to actually complete the quest and instead left it undone and had her tell you that even if you actually have the outfit. The quest is stuck on buy outfit. Buying the outfit is not triggering the completion of that quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: letan

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
thats the stall for the loli girl ..i keep forgeting her name..she should be there during the daylight mm maybe a bug?
also that bubble is for normal talk
If you mean Rufina (the little redhead), it could be that I have to complete the previous quest first, which I haven't done yet in this run. However, it would still be a bug then, since the bubble does appear immediately upon entering the undercity. It also only appears during the day.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you mean Rufina (the little redhead), it could be that I have to complete the previous quest first, which I haven't done yet in this run. However, it would still be a bug then, since the bubble does appear immediately upon entering the undercity. It also only appears during the day.
Yeah it's a bug, Rufina will be there later on.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Top left is the thank you room for supporters.
The gallery can be found on the computer in her room.

By the way, I noticed a small mistake regarding the drawings. So the metal arm of the father changes the side in some drawings.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why is the damn hot fix so fucking broken! NO I do not want to use someone else's saves I started Agapiy and I have not completed them all now I don't want to just start with someone else's saves and find I missed parts! Seriously I applied the hot fix and than loaded a save before the institute and it's still fucking broken! Just put a damn fix item in the damn inventory and let us have a real fix!

For now I am stopped since we have a broken game that can't be properly completed.

Last edited:

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
i don't know how and when but seems like my save file was bug or my mistake
calix was took verginity of noemi and last save that still be Agapiy who took verginity of noemi was 6 hour save file
but my last save file was 14 hour and i not going play all through that 8 hour again.

so any one have full save that Agapiy took verginity of noemi to charity?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
molitar, you don't need hotfix, it's already in 0.15a. Can you please say more about what bug you caught in the institute and don't let you complete the quest?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
molitar, you don't need hotfix, it's already in 0.15a. Can you please say more about what bug you caught in the institute and don't let you complete the quest?
Unable to get uniform at all. I am only able to try to enter the room 376 but unable to enter any of the others rooms besides the bathroom. I will try download and extract again.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
molitar, no need in hotfix, looks like I make this moment unclear, can you drop save in dm, and I say for sure what the problem is.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Well, I'm still far from finished with the current version and I'm very surprised how good Dilmur has become. So I just finished the prison and completed the casting.
However, I have some questions/suggestions about the story and gameplay.

Arcade - Initially it was said that every day Noemi doesn't work brings deduction in popularity.
But since she couldn't work for some time due to her prison stay, I'm surprised that the popularity is still at 100%. Here it would be nice if this would at least drop to 50% (even if Noemi was absent longer) and she has to make an effort again to win back the customers.

Blog
Again, no comments on her sudden absence, unfortunately.
Currently I have also only been able to unlock three events, but the number of followers remains the same (is due to the drawing, as the same mask is used). I think a fluctuating membership count would be more appropriate here.

Prison - Bad End
Currently I have discovered two endings.
Toy of the leader or successful escape.
However, there is one scene that would allow for a third (bad) ending. I mean the QTE during the breakout when she has to press the button 4x within a certain time. Currently, this scene doesn't really make sense because if you fail, you end up in a loop until you succeed (which is very easy). So Noemi can't lose at all, but what if she loses. Does she then become a toy of the guards similar to the fisting scene?

Drawings
The armprotesis of her father changes sides in the drawings. Sometimes it is the right, then again the left arm.

Continuity
I have now watched about 20 times Film No 1, but every time I get the message that you should probably watch the first part before the second.
Here a small change of the text would be helpful, by either making part 1 the favorite movie, which you want to watch again and again, until a certain story event occurs (which seems to be the case at the moment) and then you finally switch to part 2. Currently, it's just annoying to always get the same cancellation without knowing what it's actually about.

Quest hints
Some unfinishable quests should get hints that you have reached the current end of this questline. I'm thinking specifically of the boxing ring, which is currently in a loop.
Buy the outfit, the quest jumps one step further (which it currently doesn't do) and you get the hint in the quest log that you have reached the current end.
I found some posts in the thread about this very error.

All in all, though, very high praise.
I have now spent a few hours in Dilmur and am pleasantly surprised by the scope of the game. Thanks

Translated with (free version)

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Mercedes,
Arcade. Yea, it's for sure bug, but I will rework this place in some update and there I will deal with it.

Blog. Good mention about her sudden absence. Will think about it.

Good idea with failing qte and get a bad end.

Drawings. I was decided to mirror some art, was thinking it will look better. Maybe it was not a good Idea.

Quest hints and Continuity. Will fix that.

Thank you for your review!

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, I have a question

If noemi is not virgin, can't get agapiy sex quest route?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes