yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
And I think that my new one is as well. My fast travel is blocked god knows why. When I click 'back to the map', the girl says: it's impossible now. It's blocking the new scenes with dad :(
I played it over as well and I get stuck at the same point. I finished the story so far and only started dad's story after doing most everything else. Says "It's impossible now" when trying to exit the serious talk scene and gets you stuck
in that area.

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
After last part in Agapiy's quest I have an error. I stuck in the cafe area. After dialog it is said 'It's impossible now' and I cannot use back to map and time skip as well, just walk on this area.
Any help?

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Not looking forward to having to redo the whole thing a second time, but overall really loved the game. Wish we had more with this kind of pacing, and just more like this in general. One of my favorites in general.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Uh at the arcade every option i choose (let them go or punch them) becomes punch them instead of the let them go.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Have you unlocked the bar yet? If yes, get back there and get drunk.
If not, do the main mission until you unlock
Gonna assume you have to keep taking the -2 relationship hit until the scene changes? It was the same scene twice now.

EDIT: ok I have a feeling advancing time(in the house) might be the key.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
when going to memory room and watching only scene at police station when it ends screen goes fully black @Shaso seems to be no way of fixing it but restarting.

Also first time working at the arcade, i got the option of punching them. Yes or no, i picked no and she still punched them and I lost 500 cash.

Also seems odd that you are given the option to stroll around naked if it's not gonna give you +1 lust and only lower relationship with dad by 1.
Maybe the intention is that it doesnt lower anymore when you hit a threshold idk.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes