Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
a full walkthrough with the next update would be amazing
Does the game has enough content so you would need a walkthrough? I'm asking since the first time I played there wasn't that much and most of it was linear :D

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Does the game has enough content so you would need a walkthrough? I'm asking since the first time I played there wasn't that much and most of it was linear :D
Don't be fooled by the version number my friend, it has more content than a lot of game on v0.5. New features coming to v0.3 would render a walkthough pointless.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
tried to tweak the save file to fully unlock the h gallery, but its in russian

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • How to get a bad ending can someone tell? Before the end of the 0.2 version of exactly what is happening???

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys! Sorry for saves, but it's was really necessary
for me. In future, i hope it doesn't repeat. And one thing about saves. It's not like you try to load old save game and game crush, nah. Many triggers was changed and etc and with old save this will work incorrectly with some bugs and glitches.
  • How to get a bad ending can someone tell? Before the end of the 0.2 version of exactly what is happening???
Actually right now game doesn't have bad endings. But it will be in the future.

Reactions: UncleVT

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
This game has shot up my favorites list and now sits firmly at number 1. The art is really beautiful and the story had me completely hooked, i really can't wait to see what happened next. @Shaso you blew my expectations out of the water with this update, there was so much to do and I loved every minute I played. Thank you.

Reactions: Shaso

dar4e

Jun 15, 2017
Hello @Shaso
Found a nasty nasty bug which wasted like 3 hours of my life.
You able to go in town using escape menu after mr. Robat rapes you and you should go to sleep. I think dont need to tell you what will happen if you do this shit...
Anyway you're making a very good stuff!

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes