HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is really fun. I agree with the others though about the intro being too long cuz it's essentially a long fetch quest. In terms of story, Midea is kind of a plot hole considering that she can get you right out of the debt but the protagonist refuses. Keep up the great work though.

Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
This game is really fun. I agree with the others though about the intro being too long cuz it's essentially a long fetch quest. In terms of story, Midea is kind of a plot hole considering that she can get you right out of the debt but the protagonist refuses. Keep up the great work though.
Money was one of the problems. So, I wouldn't exactly say that plot hole. But In future updates, when I continue Midea route, I'll show her attitude for Noemi problem.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Money was one of the problems. So, I wouldn't exactly say that plot hole. But In future updates, when I continue Midea route, I'll show her attitude for Noemi problem.
sexual harass her on every opportunity on pretext of she will help noemi

Reactions: Shaso

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
Hey! Other people ask me about that too, so I don't see a problem to add this in future.
That sounds awesome. There's so much potential that you could explore like flashing customers at or outside the arcade, walking around nude at the clothing store/mall, not wearing underwear and bending over to pick up items at the salvage place and office building, etc. :eazyHype:

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
This game is like a hidden gem to me. Despite it only being v 0.2, it already has a considerable amount of content, and it clearly has a lot of ambition. The art is quite unique, the cyberpunk genre is definitely a plus too, and the characters seem to have some depth as well.

Sure, it takes a little while to grind your way up, but I think that the grind itself wouldn't be bad AT ALL if there's more scenes added to things during the process (e.g. when working at the arcade the scenes get even naughtier (if you choose so) if you reach "x" lust).

The scrap dismantling is also a very interesting element, but it still needs some polishing in my opinion.

Lastly, I like the fact that you are actually corrupting yourself (the MC) the most, instead of just corrupting the other characters, which seems to be the case in the majority of the games. Would love to see more of this game!

Reactions: Leonhardt and Shaso

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Lastly, I like the fact that you are actually corrupting yourself (the MC) the most, instead of just corrupting the other characters, which seems to be the case in the majority of the games. Would love to see more of this game!
Majority? Do you mean games where you play as a male MC and corrupt random girls? Because as far as female MC-s are concerned the majority of corruption games is about corrupting the MC.

Mgamas

Dec 29, 2017
Hi guys,
Thanks for that game.
A walkthrough would be cool, my English level is a bit average and I'm a bit lost. The game is not over and I don't know if I'm at the end of version 0.2. Lust at 5 Dad Rs: 60 Love :3 Midea RS : 34 Love 24. I didn't get the scene with Faeton or the prostitute and I don't know how to get them.

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys,
Thanks for that game.
A walkthrough would be cool, my English level is a bit average and I'm a bit lost. The game is not over and I don't know if I'm at the end of version 0.2. Lust at 5 Dad Rs: 60 Love :3 Midea RS : 34 Love 24. I didn't get the scene with Faeton or the prostitute and I don't know how to get them.
If you go to Shaso's patreon, click on "latest download link!" and scroll down. Along with changes that came with v0.2 you can also find available main events. Use that to check if you got all the "levels" of those events. Also, there's still a scene when you reach 'lust 8'. Can't remember if it was also needed for the last "levels" of the events mentioned before, but it's still worth checking out.

It's not exactly a guide but it's all we have for now.

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • How to achieve a bad ending guys? The only thing that turns out is that she's running away from this girl that she got through the vent.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Orignally a wanted to wait a few more updates to check the game again but I'm in the mood to play this so next update hopefully coming early next week :D

Reactions: Miami1984
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes