Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hello @Shaso
Found a nasty nasty bug which wasted like 3 hours of my life.
You able to go in town using escape menu after mr. Robat rapes you and you should go to sleep. I think dont need to tell you what will happen if you do this shit...
Anyway you're making a very good stuff!
omfg, I really didn't lock switches at this moment...Thanks, I'll check it and fix!

Reactions: dar4e

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So... rape? How much of that is there in the game? I ask because that kills my boner faster than a full size picture of Margaret Thatcher nude.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Is it necessary to restart the game?

Is there anything else to do after you spot the suspicious guy in the abandoned area? Already had a chat in the cafe, but is there anything else after that?

dar4e

Jun 15, 2017
Is it necessary to restart the game?

Is there anything else to do after you spot the suspicious guy in the abandoned area? Already had a chat in the cafe, but is there anything else after that?
You should go in the abandoned area at night and find some white box at the bottom of the screen

WildeChase

Jun 16, 2017
Whenever I try to play this game (I've used multiple download mirrors) I get a threat warning from MacAfee.
Any ideas on what to do

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
You should go in the abandoned area at night and find some white box at the bottom of the screen
I've played the game over again. Great stuff btw. My old was bugged after all.

And I think that my new one is as well. My fast travel is blocked god knows why. When I click 'back to the map', the girl says: it's impossible now. It's blocking the new scenes with dad :(

bregd

Sep 9, 2017
I've played the game over again. Great stuff btw. My old was bugged after all.

And I think that my new one is as well. My fast travel is blocked god knows why. When I click 'back to the map', the girl says: it's impossible now. It's blocking the new scenes with dad :(
Probably because she has the wrong clothes on, got stuck there as well. Have to leave the house before talking to dad to make sure you are dressed.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Probably because she has the wrong clothes on, got stuck there as well. Have to leave the house before talking to dad to make sure you are dressed.
Not really. It's happening everywhere, even outside the apartment. I think I'll redo some scenes from an older save.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes