• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Isn't the 3D models more of a western thing? At least that's how it looks to me :p
In fact i said "weeb shit OR 3D shit".
And it would be very sad if 3D models would be truly considered the defining trait of western games. Very rarely i like those kind of games. They feel plastified, is like watching a marionette theater with barbie dolls fucking each other.
"... and you think manga-like girls are better?" Call it uncanny valley or whatever you want but yes. Compared to 3D models, drawn character are more pleasant.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
And it would be very sad if 3D models would be truly considered the defining trait of western games. Very rarely i like those kind of games. They feel plastified, is like watching a marionette theater with barbie dolls fucking each other.
"... and you think manga-like girls are better?" Call it uncanny valley or whatever you want but yes. Compared to 3D models, drawn character are more pleasant.
well yea some people render them so badly it look so bad... but some exception like DoD or milfy city... but drawn art are not that good as well... well i say its depend on the dev/artist and us user as well

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Oh I read it like "weebs do this or this". My bad :)
Well the type of 3D models I usually see always gave me an uncanny valley feeling so it just creeps me out for whatever reason.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
love the game so far, between the story and setting it's a lot of fun. For me personally the dad content I'm pretty much completely avoiding, doesn't interest me. I'd love to see a lot more non incest stuff for the MC to tackle. Midea is very fun, though I'm not sure how far I can get with her in the current version. But I'd certainly love to see a lot more non-dad choices that she could make as her lust levels rise. Perhaps she can work at other areas in the company as well, or work other jobs in the downside? Right now the MC is also mostly smart, able to make pretty good choices, I'd hate to see her go down the same path you see a LOT of MC's going down which is the dumb/bimbo forced into everything. I like how this MC can slowly make her own choices.

keep up the great work!

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
love the game so far, between the story and setting it's a lot of fun. For me personally the dad content I'm pretty much completely avoiding, doesn't interest me. I'd love to see a lot more non incest stuff for the MC to tackle. Midea is very fun, though I'm not sure how far I can get with her in the current version. But I'd certainly love to see a lot more non-dad choices that she could make as her lust levels rise. Perhaps she can work at other areas in the company as well, or work other jobs in the downside? Right now the MC is also mostly smart, able to make pretty good choices, I'd hate to see her go down the same path you see a LOT of MC's going down which is the dumb/bimbo forced into everything. I like how this MC can slowly make her own choices.

keep up the great work!
Hey, thanks! About dad, this route is not compulsory and you can end game without that...but in future. I will not make incest route main of this game, just it's one of them, so don't worry about non dad content. Right now I add in game content based on patrons vote. About work in other places. It'll be, and they be really funny and unusual, heh. And don't worry about MC, slowly her view on some things will change, however she smart but a little bit clumsy and a temper girl and she stays that way.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Hey, thanks! About dad, this route is not compulsory and you can end game without that...but in future. I will not make incest route main of this game, just it's one of them, so don't worry about non dad content. Right now I add in game content based on patrons vote. About work in other places. It'll be, and they be really funny and unusual, heh. And don't worry about MC, slowly her view on some things will change, however she smart but a little bit clumsy and a temper girl and she stays that way.
that's good to hear on all accounts. nothing gets me to stop playing a game quicker than a stupid MC who just allows herself to get turned into a dickhole for silly reasons... thanks again for the hard work, and the reply.

Reactions: Shaso and Leonhardt

krawler90

Nov 28, 2017
I adore your art style and quality! Haven't seen such a good looking piece in alot of time.

Keep up the good work, you got my patronship ;)

It's rare to see games like that in an ocean of that shitty Renpy 3D shit

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's rare to see games like that in an ocean of that shitty Renpy 3D shit
Competent western 2d games are great because they allow more creative freedom. You can draw the backgrounds and characters you want which is completely impossible for a 3d title.
3d games have an undeniable advantage in pushing content out in a faster pace however so they tend to make more money.

For 2d you'd really need a dedicated artist in the team, the projects with commissioned artists are slow and unreliable because the artist can change every update leading to inconsistent art quality.

Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Competent western 2d games are great because they allow more creative freedom. You can draw the backgrounds and characters you want which is completely impossible for a 3d title.
3d games have an undeniable advantage in pushing content out in a faster pace however so they tend to make more money.

For 2d you'd really need a dedicated artist in the team, the projects with commissioned artists are slow and unreliable because the artist can change every update leading to inconsistent art quality.
You have nothing to worry about that. This game I make alone. So from beginning to end, this game will be in the same style. Slow, but I do my best!

U

User_66221

The art style make me think to Moebius, very impressive work.

You're very talented, nothing else to say.

Keep up the good work ;)

Reactions: Shaso

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You have nothing to worry about that. This game I make alone. So from beginning to end, this game will be in the same style. Slow, but I do my best!
The ideal would be 1 guy drawing art all the time while someone else writes the story and makes the game itself.
Humans achieve greatness by specializing after all.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
The ideal would be 1 guy drawing art all the time while someone else writes the story and makes the game itself.
Humans achieve greatness by specializing after all.
Agree. I'm not going to make games alone all time. I just wanna improve my skills and understand how all it's works because I have no experience with that before.

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes