EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95banner014.png

Overview:
In Dimension 69, you play as a normal everyday highschooler that accidently stumbles upon the cosmic power to
Travel Dimensions.

You must use this power for the good of the universe!- Wait you're just using it to get with girls?! That's really irresponsible... Are you hitting on a plant? God, you are hopeless.
Adventure into the lives of many girls and try to prevent all the dimensions merging together... or don't, I'm not your dad.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: Dussop's Fables - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot_1-min.png Screenshot_8-min.png Screenshot_4-min.png Screenshot_10-min.png Screenshot_9-min.png
Screenshot_7-min.png Screenshot_11-min.png natesuckPROMO-min.gif RinHJ-min.gif Melon cavePROMO-min.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
the sound of boars fucking is so distinct you know

had an error that needs to be fixed in the game I think. so right after the intro you suddenly go from your room to the forest. i assumed its an error as your options were to explore the town and visit kit. it also seems to be the default background you go to after an event. after you go to sleep you wake up in the forest... this kid must really love the forest to keep getting telaported there so much

• Haha
Reactions: crap!!!

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Little typo report: It's 'grow a conscience', not 'grow a conscious'.

Otherwise, interesting setup. I'm curious as to what sort of new dimensions you'll add, and what rules their physics/societies operate under. :)

Reactions: Dussop

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

Otherwise, interesting setup. I'm curious as to what sort of new dimensions you'll add, and what rules their physics/societies operate under. :)
you dont know, that could have been an insult directed at their lack of self awareness

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Weisskralle

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023

I'll make sure to fix that in the next update, also thanks I'm trying to make the other dimension ideas wacky and different. But obviously not so different that theres no cute girls to bang!

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i'm also pretty sure i clicked the forest and went to the future city... let me double check... ah no its just the cursor detection is off i think. try to click forest and city highlights, my bad
the time move forward button only works if at home
i was able to repeat Emma's event and now sit at 2/1 emma events LMAO... she told me to visit her again and i did
I was able to repeat azeala's event and now sit at 2/1 azeala events... more LMAO... just wanted to tell her about the thing i found in the place that i was prompted to tell her about

and i assume i am done all events completed

Last edited:

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
the sound of boars fucking is so distinct you know

had an error that needs to be fixed in the game I think. so right after the intro you suddenly go from your room to the forest. i assumed its an error as your options were to explore the town and visit kit. it also seems to be the default background you go to after an event. after you go to sleep you wake up in the forest... this kid must really love the forest to keep getting telaported there so much
Dangit. I was hoping I'd fixed that bug, because it only shows up once I build the game in Unity so I have no way of figuring out what i've done wrong. I'll look into it more for the upcoming update

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes