KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'll make sure to fix that in the next update, also thanks I'm trying to make the other dimension ideas wacky and different. But obviously not so different that theres no cute girls to bang!
can we get a dimension that is 2d like it literally loses the 3rd dimension and everything just appears flat... i feel like that would be a great gag on 'dimension' hoping'...

I feel like the incest tag should be removed if its not actually going to be... you know... incest... unless there is some super secret plot of unknown origin that changes everything the MC knows and believes... or a future setting in a future update that changes that.

also mind control tag needs to be added just because...

Last edited:

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
can we get a dimension that is 2d like it literally loses the 3rd dimension and everything just appears flat... i feel like that would be a great gag on 'dimension' hoping'...

I feel like the incest tag should be removed if its not actually going to be... you know... incest... unless there is some super secret plot of unknown origin that changes everything the MC knows and believes... or a future setting in a future update that changes that.

also mind control tag needs to be added just because...
Haha, interesting idea. Also for the incest... It's complicated, theres a reason I added the tag and it's IN the story, it's just that you're told the opposite by the characters, for now. I know that's kind of vague but yeah. It's there.
Also yeah I thought about adding the mind control tag but I mean it's not technically mind control, they just get really horny. But I guess that does fit into the genre.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
seems nice so far
Maybe. I'ma just sit here doing nothing till that whole mini-game comment becomes clear. I loathe them, and wont bother with games that make them a mandatory part of the mechanic. Especially if it's *during* a sex scene. Mini games and puzzles are boring as fuck and just a waste of life. If they can be skipped without being penalized for not liking a dumb ass mechanic then it's fine. Forced completion or penalized...well, that's what a button at the top of the page is for.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Haha, interesting idea. Also for the incest... It's complicated, theres a reason I added the tag and it's IN the story, it's just that you're told the opposite by the characters, for now. I know that's kind of vague but yeah. It's there.
Also yeah I thought about adding the mind control tag but I mean it's not technically mind control, they just get really horny. But I guess that does fit into the genre.
i meant because of the 'slave' flowers you need a mind control tag, like you straight up mind controlled your antagonist to leave the city...
also that white eyed blank look while mindless doing work in the 'future' city seems like a voluntary/involuntary mind control based on the convience store worker looking like a lobotomized slave zombie... but yeah not enough info to confirm on that one just yet

its a theme that is in this game now, even if it hasn't been used or will be used for sex.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe. I'ma just sit here doing nothing till that whole mini-game comment becomes clear. I loathe them, and wont bother with games that make them a mandatory part of the mechanic. Especially if it's *during* a sex scene. Mini games and puzzles are boring as fuck and just a waste of life. If they can be skipped without being penalized for not liking a dumb ass mechanic then it's fine. Forced completion or penalized...well, that's what a button at the top of the page is for.
there is no minigame in it yet, and you get a few sex scenes that are not minigames or need minigames to unlock.
I dont see why the maker would change this. so the minigames, might be a plot/story progression thing at some point or a money earning/mcguffin earning system

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
There would be no hopping in a 2-D world because everything is *actually* flat — it does not just "appear" that way. o_O

Also, any kind of known sex would be almost impossible. Unless you are veeeery in to "edging" I suppose. :sneaky:

e-d :)

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have *no* idea what this is supposed to be or mean or, for that matter, what might be "wrong".

To me you have posted a drawing of a 3-dimensional person with 3-dimensional items drawn on a 2-dimensional medium. Whereas, the post I was responding to was referring to an *actual* 2-dimensional world — a world lacking one dimension as they stated. (y) (*Not* 2-D computer graphics!)

e-d :unsure:

P.S.: I seems that *you* were the person I quoted! You stated, "... that is 2d like it literally loses the 3rd dimension ..." which is what I specifically replied to. So, how was I possibly incorrect, please? :confused:

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I have *no* idea what this is supposed to be or mean or, for that matter, what might be "wrong".

To me you have posted a drawing of a 3-dimensional person with 3-dimensional items drawn on a 2-dimensional medium. Whereas, the post I was responding to was referring to an *actual* 2-dimensional world — a world lacking one dimension as they stated. (y) (*Not* 2-D computer graphics!)

e-d :unsure:

P.S.: I seems that *you* were the person I quoted! You stated, "... that is 2d like it literally loses the 3rd dimension ..." which is what I specifically replied to. So, how was I possibly incorrect, please? :confused:
ya srsly not get the jokes?
1st joke
this is a 3D derived game, you can tell as the characters can move in and out of frame with body rotations, meanwhile other games are 2D, hence reducing the perspective dimension by one in a game about parallel dimension hoping
2nd joke
the image response i made to you is in reference to the gag joke/meme about people preferring to jerk it to 2d animated girls over having sex with real women

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
ya srsly not get the jokes?
1st joke
this is a 3D derived game, you can tell as the characters can move in and out of frame with body rotations, meanwhile other games are 2D, hence reducing the perspective dimension by one in a game about parallel dimension hoping
2nd joke
the image response i made to you is in reference to the gag joke about people preferring to jerk it to 2d animated girls over having sex with real women
No, I did not and do not get the jokes, especially since you used the word "literally" instead of "figuratively" or any other word that would have been indicative of a joke or any other meaning than "literally".

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
No, I did not and do not get the jokes, especially since you used the word "literally" instead of "figuratively" or any other word that would have been indicative of a joke or any other meaning than "literally".
literally losing the third dimension of the game to make it 2d is a joke... not all jokes are figurative. literal jokes exist

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
literally losing the third dimension of the game to make it 2d is a joke... not all jokes are figurative. literal jokes exist
Please tell all of us what more context of your mistake do you want? This was your request that I quoted and replied to:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So is there going to be a story or another boring pure trainer sandbox game?

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So is there going to be a story or another boring pure trainer sandbox game?
Yes I promise the story is actually going somewhere. I hate when the "story" just boils down to go to*insert romance trope location* with every girl a thousand times.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
what mistake did I make, only one I see is yours...;)
My first post (and other posts) contained the quotation of your request that I was replying to, and continued with sound scientific and geometrical reasoning of why your request would not work in the way you imagined.

I have since stated the exact wording you used that shows that I could (should?) not have interpreted your request in any other way than what I did.

You have not shown where I made any mistake in what I said or did. And you have not demonstrated with examples from what either of us quoted or said how anyone else could have interpretted your request differently than I did. Furthermore, you keep insisting I am wrong about this unknown something(?) without offering any proof or examples.

I feel sorrow that you have a very narrow focus that seems to prevent you from reading what you actually stated; and it is unfortunate that you can neither show exactly what error I made and nor show where I made it.

I remain willing to consider any and all demonstrable evidence of any mistake(s) I may have made. But without such evidence, I can not agree with — nor even understand! — whatever it is you believe you are accusing me of having done or failed to do.

Until evidence or demonstration of a mistake is posted, I believe it in the best interests of this game that this conversation ceases.

e-d

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes