Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Dussop, I'm trying to play the Android version of the game but I have at least three big problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. It seems the Android version has more problems than I expected.
If I'm going to be honest... I never tested it, I just trusted Unity knew what it was doing. I'll make sure that these problems are fixed for the next update as I'm going to spend a full day testing it on my own phone

Reactions: doujin1

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
there is no minigame in it yet, and you get a few sex scenes that are not minigames or need minigames to unlock.
I dont see why the maker would change this. so the minigames, might be a plot/story progression thing at some point or a money earning/mcguffin earning system
And I fail to see what you're bothering to reply for. You have nothing but speculation to offer. Plenty of devs have and DO put minigames in sex scenes. And force them on you as part of the story. And no, I'm not talkng about minor stuff on the lvl of lockpicking in Beth games, I'm talking about minigames whose point is grind-padding. And I'm not wasting my time getting into a game to have them show up to be shoved up my ass, at which point I will drop and ignore the game, as I have and do every game I've had that happen. So, I'll wait, until the dev can be bothered to say, or the changelog indicates how they'll function.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So what sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it? I feel like one of the posts almost said something about it, but skipped over the context assuming whoever was reading had already played the game.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So what sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it? I feel like one of the posts almost said something about it, but skipped over the context assuming whoever was reading had already played the game.
It's light, but theres a flower in-universe that makes the person who consumes it fully obedient. I haven't used it yet for anything. Also technically you could say the side effects of the MC's powers are mind control, but really it's just an aphrodisiac.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
And I fail to see what you're bothering to reply for. You have nothing but speculation to offer. Plenty of devs have and DO put minigames in sex scenes. And force them on you as part of the story. And no, I'm not talkng about minor stuff on the lvl of lockpicking in Beth games, I'm talking about minigames whose point is grind-padding. And I'm not wasting my time getting into a game to have them show up to be shoved up my ass, at which point I will drop and ignore the game, as I have and do every game I've had that happen. So, I'll wait, until the dev can be bothered to say, or the changelog indicates how they'll function.
I replied to the other guy with the answer already I thought, but I don't plan to add minigames inside of sex scenes, or for any HEAVY grinding reasons. I'm trying to adjust shop prices to a good and fair level (for when I add minigames to get money) As I too hate grinding in these types of games.

Reactions: joryh

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Also technically you could say the side effects of the MC's powers are mind control, but really it's just an aphrodisiac.
That's what I was asking for elaboration on. What do you mean by "side effects of the MC's powers"?

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
That's what I was asking for elaboration on. What do you mean by "side effects of the MC's powers"?
The main character has the power to teleport himself and another to alternate dimensions by touching them.
A side effect of this power is that teleporting acts as a powerful aphrodisiac to women that he teleports.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
The main character has the power to teleport himself and another to alternate dimensions by touching them.
A side effect of this power is that teleporting acts as a powerful aphrodisiac to women that he teleports.
So he does not have any type of mind control power?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Why the ever loving fuck do the images viewed from the gallery close on their own after 5 seconds? I would much rather have the option to close the image when I damn well please, not be subject to a timer of all things.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
hey again here with another bug hunt.
page 2 of the bios dosent work when you click on a character.
the map screen has a really slow response time.
the always being in a forest area when a scene transition happens has changed to always being outside future city... dont know if that helps or not.... i was stuck on this the entire time i 'got to see' alex's breasts. and i didnt get to see em
i somehow locked roxys events and am reporting as your message stated... i didnt even click events, i clicked talk

that is pretty much everything

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So he does not have any type of mind control power?
he has a source of flowers that can enslave people to his will, and he used it once on a male school bully... though the effects were done off screen by a different person

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
he has a source of flowers that can enslave people to his will, and he used it once on a male school bully... though the effects were done off screen by a different person
I see, thank you. So I guess there is not option to play some sort of evil route then, a shame.

Jan 10, 2019
dussop, I am liking what your throwing down, keep up the good work thank you for answering and engaging with your community as well rather then treating us as a hostile obstacle, there will be some obstinate and frustrating people in here but know that the majority of us do actually want to know what your ideas and plans are and actively do want to help. might want to consider getting someone to help you with answering community questions and concerns and or providing dev notes for commonly asked questions otherwise you may be here all day if you get big enough.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 2391668

Overview:
In Dimension 69, you play as a normal everyday highschooler that accidently stumbles upon the cosmic power to Travel Dimensions!
You must use this power for the good of the universe!- Wait you're just using it to get with girls?! That's really irresponsible... Are you hitting on a plant? God, you are hopeless.
Adventure into the lives of many girls and solve their problems... Or don't. You're very irresponsible with your power... Or chill out and play some minigames (When I add them).​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-15
Release Date: 2023-02-01
Developer: Dussop's Fables - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2356400 View attachment 2356401 View attachment 2356402 View attachment 2356403
Love the description of this game.
Love games where you can be an asshole with mind control powers! Hoping taht this sticks to that, and will def support on Patreon if the current version fits that!
Usually enjoy darker themes with being a bastard with MC powers...but a comical take (as long as I get to abuse powers in a clearly unethical way) can be a refreshing turn of pace :)

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Why the ever loving fuck do the images viewed from the gallery close on their own after 5 seconds? I would much rather have the option to close the image when I damn well please, not be subject to a timer of all things.
OH shit... I didn't realise I never fixed that... I would've sworn I did. I think I had some UI issues or something that made it extremely hard to implement. I'll look into it for the update thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Stupidkiller

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
page 2 of the bios dosent work when you click on a character.
at all? Try unlocking said characters first and then try again. I think old saves might be fucked in this matter because I changed a variable.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
dussop, I am liking what your throwing down, keep up the good work thank you for answering and engaging with your community as well rather then treating us as a hostile obstacle, there will be some obstinate and frustrating people in here but know that the majority of us do actually want to know what your ideas and plans are and actively do want to help. might want to consider getting someone to help you with answering community questions and concerns and or providing dev notes for commonly asked questions otherwise you may be here all day if you get big enough.
Thanks for the kind messages! And yeah spending all day on here might be a problem eventually. Maybe I'll find someone to help in the future but for now its just me!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes