yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dimension69-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The save menu becomes un-interactable and basically forces a restart. Makes it hard to give the game a chance.
Under what circumstances? Just randomly? Could you send some screenshots, because it sounds like you're not the only one though I can't imagine what's causing it, or whats even happening to you.

Celica56

Jan 26, 2019
Under what circumstances? Just randomly? Could you send some screenshots, because it sounds like you're not the only one though I can't imagine what's causing it, or whats even happening to you.
I'm not sure if we're having the same problem, but in my case the save menu becomes un-interactable whenever I try to overwrite or delete my saves, forcing me to close the game. However I don't have any problems loading my save files. I've tried deleting the files in AppData\LocalLow\Dussop's Fables\ to see if that would help but to no avail.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I'm not sure if we're having the same problem, but in my case the save menu becomes un-interactable whenever I try to overwrite or delete my saves, forcing me to close the game. However I don't have any problems loading my save files. I've tried deleting the files in AppData\LocalLow\Dussop's Fables\ to see if that would help but to no avail.
Thats... strange, I'll send this to my coding guy and see if he can recreate it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Mine's still not working even after the update. Sucks. Was actually enjoying this
for save bug you have to manually delete the old save than you can save over the slot. It seems it is lacking permission to delete the file for some reason. The Beach scenes are fixed and was able to complete them. Running game as Administrator I was able to delete and save over games just fine.

The problem is windows does not like the new .json save extension .nson. If you try to copy the save file here is the error you will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dringar

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
for save bug you have to manually delete the old save than you can save over the slot. It seems it is lacking permission to delete the file for some reason. Maybe try running as administrator.
Thanks
Nah mines an issue the Dev cant figure out either not sure how it got borked
I was hoping the update would fix it but apparently not

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes