Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I appreciate the feedback.
But also what? The name being in the middle is not that uncommon in visual novels, and I intentionally made the names coloured so that you COULD catch it in your peripheral vision.
I appreciate you trying to justify your personal preference with some weird logic. And I accept your preference, I will even actually take it into consideration, but to call it "Seriously bad" is a bit far-fetched.

Thank you for your comment.
I think it was just a habit that made it hard for me, got used to it in half an hour)
But I still don't think it's a good idea. Style, yeah, but new players may not sit through half an hour to get used to it in the first place.
By the way, what do you want to implement that forced you to use something like unity?

And encountered some bugs, when I "find Roxy" on rooftop it shows train instead of rooftop, another one was when I loaded a save where I saved while in the middle of a talk, the text just stuck, nothing works, I just save when there is some choices from then on.

Last edited:

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I think it was just a habit that made it hard for me, got used to it in half an hour)
But I still don't think it's a good idea. Style, yeah, but new players may not sit through half an hour to get used to it in the first place.
By the way, what do you want to implement that forced you to use something like unity?

And encountered some bugs, when I "find Roxy" on rooftop it shows train instead of rooftop, another one was when I loaded a save where I saved while in the middle of a talk, the text just stuck, nothing works, I just save when there is some choices from then on.
I just like Unity as an engine more than renpy, that and im terrible at coding with python, I at least have some experience with Csharp
The only worry is that a lot of bugs (like the ones you mentioned) are problems on the backend of the unity plugin I'm using, or at least that's the conclusion ive come too. And that's not something I can easily fix unfortunately.

Reactions: Vizer007

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
Android version says not compatible with my phone while installing. I have a Pixel 7 Pro. Is it somehow solvable?

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Android version says not compatible with my phone while installing. I have a Pixel 7 Pro. Is it somehow solvable?
Huh, that's a new one. I have absolutely no idea, does your phone support playing Unity games? I can't imagine it doesnt, but I have no idea what else could be the problem.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Unity is way heavier than Renpy so its no surprise its gonna have issues.
Yeah, the game was originally made in renpy but I scratched it because renpy just feels so... cheap? That and I suck at python coding.
I wish it was more modern and flexible, we all would be able to create better games in this space.

RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
New to the game and playing on Android. Is the game supposed to take up my whole screen? Also, is there a back button for this game?

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
Huh, that's a new one. I have absolutely no idea, does your phone support playing Unity games? I can't imagine it doesnt, but I have no idea what else could be the problem.
It does support, as I have tried playing other Unity games. Strange.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
New to the game and playing on Android. Is the game supposed to take up my whole screen? Also, is there a back button for this game?
I think you can rollback dialogue by swiping left? or right? I can't remember. And yes, the game is meant to take up your whole screen, in landscape.

Feb 13, 2021
Not in this update, but I was just thinking of an easy way to do so. For now, you can unlock MOST of the scenes by just starting a new save and clicking the "skip to 0.8 content" option.
Nice, also question with everything going on with Unity and the recent controversy do you think youll end up making the switch to ren'py?

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Nice, also question with everything going on with Unity and the recent controversy do you think youll end up making the switch to ren'py?
Haha, yeah I thought about it for a bit. But the Unity thing only comes into play if I make over $200,000 a year from my game. Which will never happen, so *I think* It doesn't affect me at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArhraCole
Feb 13, 2021
Haha, yeah I thought about it for a bit. But the Unity thing only comes into play if I make over $200,000 a year from my game. Which will never happen, so *I think* It doesn't affect me at all.
Okay, i thought it was 200,000 lifetime installs, but in that case you should be okay.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dimension69-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes