furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
It's badly in need of a wiki/manual though, and tooltips. It's difficult to figure out what the hell you're supposed to be doing and what everything does. The few tutorial-type items aren't particularly in-depth and after putzing around with it for an hour or two I still don't have a firm grasp on how to play.
Thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify a couple of things before I respond to this particular quote.

We never send anything to the email you use to set up your account. If you want updates, there's a voluntary mailing list, for which you'll actually get some in-game rewards to sign up, but like you said, it is only to automatically recover your account, should you lose your password. My recommendation for fake account creation (it's how I do it when I need to have test accounts for debugging) is to use a password managers and register on the website, so you can keep your fake info and fake password managed there. That way, even if you forget, you still should have it stored on the password managers.

As for purchasing credits, as you put it, we're not actually wagering on anyone paying anything. Until we launched on Steam a couple of months ago, there was no way to buy anything, and the game was out for a year before that. Patreons got and still get in-game rewards, but other than that, you couldn't pay your way to anything.

You can, and in my opinion should, earn the gems you need without paying anything. It's part of the design, unlike many quickfap games where all women will just do the spread-eagle whenever you want, that you actually need to earn their affection, advance your relationships, care for their personalities so you get an even higher level of satisfaction when you finally get to creampie that girl you've been wanting for months. Just buying sex is boring to me. Think of this as remote edging, if you wish :)

Regarding the wiki, yes, I agree, there could be one. We just don't have the time resources to set it up or maintain it. The in-game hints and tutorials are there to get you going, and there are plenty of them if you know where to look. Each girl has a specific personality and the better you get to know them, the more likely you are to understand how to approach them or situation in which they are involved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I just downloaded the NOPY one (for both). I'm guessing Steam, since the game tried to open Steam, which I denied.
That may explain it. Get the version either from our website or from Patreon ( ). Both are still free, and only does not have the Steam real money store. If you deny that for the Steam version, the store is likely to fail. You can still use the same account to keep playing your existing game, regardless of version, however.

.b

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
That may explain it. Get the version either from our website or from Patreon ( ). Both are still free, and only does not have the Steam real money store. If you deny that for the Steam version, the store is likely to fail. You can still use the same account to keep playing your existing game, regardless of version, however.

.b
The version on your website is exactly the same as NOPY and tries to open Steam.
I cannot find any download links on the Patreon page.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
The version on your website is exactly the same as NOPY and tries to open Steam.
Hm... That is NOT what it's supposed to be. The Patreon version should have any Steam integration disabled. Let me check, possibly upload a new build, and get back to you.

The Patreon links are in the About section, but they are the same links as on our website so it shouldn't matter.

1586022882394.png

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Yup, seems like some idiot (me) linked to the Steam build on the Patreon link for PC :-( I rebuilt just to be safe and linked the new build after testing.

That's the link from both the Patreon page and the Dimensions VIP page. I also renamed the .EXE to indicate that this is, indeed, the Patreon build.

Please download and check again and see if it works better now.

For any admins/mods reading this, please update the download links for PC to this version:

You should be seeing this in your download now:
1586024987461.png

Reactions: kaorok and Zamu77

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Yes, worked like a charm :)
Thank you for great service and fast responses!

Please tell me whenever it's possible to use the store from mac too, but I'll just log on from PC if I need to use the store for now.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Yes, worked like a charm :)
Thank you for great service and fast responses!

Please tell me whenever it's possible to use the store from mac too, but I'll just log on from PC if I need to use the store for now.
Thank you for your help. I'm not able to run anything on Mac, I'm afraid, and since it's not even on Steam for Mac, I'm not sure if it in any way is a similar issue. I'll do the build and update thing again just to check so try in a few minutes.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Obviously any game that is placed on this site that makes you register just to play is going to have problems. Might be some desperate people that will part with any personal info but thankfully im not so stupid as to leak private info or really any contact info just to play a game that does not need to be online to be fun. I mean if your a big company or something I get it but for a game that people just play to make their little guy happy obviously plenty of games to fill that void so this one will not be missed in my playlist. What's next...? Micro-transactions? :unsure:
They already have 'micro' transactions on the Steam page that go up to $80. For an Early Access game. Absolute scumbag shit.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Yup, seems like some idiot (me) linked to the Steam build on the Patreon link for PC :-( I rebuilt just to be safe and linked the new build after testing.

That's the link from both the Patreon page and the Dimensions VIP page. I also renamed the .EXE to indicate that this is, indeed, the Patreon build.

For any admins/mods reading this, please update the download links for PC to this version:

You should be seeing this in your download now:
View attachment 608727
Done, Replaced the PC links.

Reactions: furuknap

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Thank you for your help. I'm not able to run anything on Mac, I'm afraid, and since it's not even on Steam for Mac, I'm not sure if it in any way is a similar issue. I'll do the build and update thing again just to check so try in a few minutes.
Yes, now mac works too. Thank you!

Darzzy

May 29, 2017
Neat concept and a somewhat unique execution. I'm intrigued. Some quick feedback a little while in:

Didn't see the faint arrows at the top of the page for far longer than I'd like to admit, ended up just hitting the X and closing the stories and then being very confused with what was happening or what to do. Especially because clicking the red X gave me a reward :S. I'd recommend making the arrows a bit easier to see (I'm also Red-Green deficient which might be relevant?) and maybe even not allowing the intro story to be skipped/closed the first time it's played or at least on the first page so the player has to click the arrows to progress.

Saw you said you're working on the lag, but could use a loading wheel/indicator for the girl's pages on the phone. I would click on an action and absolutely nothing would happen... wait a while, try clicking again, etc, exit the girls page and come back and all her action points are used up and I'm down a few too.

Some of the game mechanics are a little confusing too. Not sure if I missed something in the story tutorials but I don't know at this point if the player's sexual energy regenerates or if item use is required (I'll wait and see). Also not sure if having sex with a girl helps them in any way (gain levels, skill?). Oh, and when I sent my first girl on a quest I immediately forced her to return by accident when trying to close the window (Maybe have the button labeled "return girl" instead of just "return"?).

Oh and I was able to claim daily quests that I hadn't completed yet, so long as it was started. Level up 5 girls (1/5) was claimable.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Neat concept and a somewhat unique execution. I'm intrigued. Some quick feedback a little while in:

Didn't see the faint arrows at the top of the page for far longer than I'd like to admit, ended up just hitting the X and closing the stories and then being very confused with what was happening or what to do. Especially because clicking the red X gave me a reward :S. I'd recommend making the arrows a bit easier to see (I'm also Red-Green deficient which might be relevant?) and maybe even not allowing the intro story to be skipped/closed the first time it's played or at least on the first page so the player has to click the arrows to progress.

Saw you said you're working on the lag, but could use a loading wheel/indicator for the girl's pages on the phone. I would click on an action and absolutely nothing would happen... wait a while, try clicking again, etc, exit the girls page and come back and all her action points are used up and I'm down a few too.

Some of the game mechanics are a little confusing too. Not sure if I missed something in the story tutorials but I don't know at this point if the player's sexual energy regenerates or if item use is required (I'll wait and see). Also not sure if having sex with a girl helps them in any way (gain levels, skill?). Oh, and when I sent my first girl on a quest I immediately forced her to return by accident when trying to close the window (Maybe have the button labeled "return girl" instead of just "return"?).

Oh and I was able to claim daily quests that I hadn't completed yet, so long as it was started. Level up 5 girls (1/5) was claimable.
Thank you so much for your feedback, this is gold.

Regarding the story navigation, we've had a bunch of different varieties. We originally had the main dimension stories not be closeable, at which point people complained that it was mandatory. We had the arrows more prominent, at which point people complained it was taking too much attention.

In the end, for now, we have landed on what we have currently after adding the ability to skip a story and then have the Story app on the phone to allow you to replay any stories you've chosen or had to skip.

With your color blindness, are you aware of apps or services that allows us to test how it would look for people of different types of color blindness? The only test I've done, since I don't know other ways, is to use grey scale versions of the page to see if it completely blends away, but I know this isn't sufficient.

Regarding the lag, there are still certain parts of the app that needs more work, especially in blocking UX when an action has been performed, like adding a loading wheel/screen on click, and so on. In fact, the majority of application errors we see are a result of people clicking buttons twice. We have already done a disable on click on a large number of interactable objects, but have much more to do on it. I appreciate your input on things that you feel take too long.

Sex points regenerate over time, yes, and the base value is 10 minutes per point. Ibepokin can instantly restore points, but just waiting will get you the same results. Girls gain experience from you interacting with them, which in turn increases their level, which in turn increases their skills. They get experience from other activities too, however, so if you send them on quests or house calls or they get clients in the brothel, for example, they also gain experience. The classroom facility increases their experience gains, so if you build that, you can speed up their progress at the expense of having one less facility to earn money or gain other bonuses.

Experience gains are slower the more experienced a girl is. For example, it takes only one fuck to go from virgin to newbie, but then it takes several interactions to go from newbie to normal. From normal to experienced requires even more interactions, and from experienced to master, and eventually goddess requires a lot of fucking. If you just did the interactions yourself, without having the girl go on quests or service brothel or housecall clients, I think you'd require about 200 manual fucks to go from master to goddess.

Note that those higher experience levels are still not unlocked. Level caps are at 40 (experienced) at the moment as we're still balancing the higher levels.

Level is simply a factor of experience, with the girls' level being the average of the experience levels in each of vaginal, anal, and oral.

Increasing levels also unlocks new scenes or stories. Every 20 levels, meaning all skill levels are matched at the currently highest experience tier, you can upgrade a girl, which allows you to add more items to her inventory, which in turn increases her skills, and also unlocks other progression, such as their romantic story lines. Beyond just sex, there are certain items that can increase both experience and skills.

In short, fuck as much as possible to increase experience, levels, and skills.

HOWEVER, and please excuse the lengthy response, there are benefits to having lower experienced girls too. For example, house call clients want a specific experience level, and if you match that, you get more income. Further, certain quest encounter options are only available to certain experience levels. For example, you can't offer a girl's anal virginity for a larger reward if she's already anally experienced. In fact, certain events are only possible with specific combinations of items, stars, and experience levels.

Note that you do not lose out on content if you don't have specific girls at specific levels and so on. It is simply a matter of managing the girls in such a way that you can meet demand from both clients and events. If you don't have any anal virgin girls, for example, you simply miss out on one option during an encounter, but you'll always have other options available.

Finally, speaking of encounters, certain options are also only available to girls with a certain trait. For example, one encounter might require a girl who is a warrior or smart, and if you don't have a girl on the quest that has those traits, those options won't be available. You can still do the quest again with a girl with those traits, which in turn might give you new options yielding some very hard to find items, for example.

QueensThrone

Feb 7, 2019
I fear the developer may be taking on more than they can handle with this project - a problem you see alot. I'm interested in it though.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I fear the developer may be taking on more than they can handle with this project - a problem you see alot. I'm interested in it though.
I appreciate your concern, but keep in mind, as I have explained earlier, the game is fully funded, as is our company, we have been working on this for more than 18 months, and we currently have five people working on this more or less full-time. I am not worried, so you, ostensibly being someone who has very little insight into what we can and cannot handle, definitely should not be :)

This is not our first rodeo, and although we need to spread out focus on Dimensions VIP and balance that against paid client work, we're more than capable of handling this, and have been for closing on two years now.

In fact, one additional artist, with support from other available employees, has begun working on a spin-off title, which is progressing nicely, although they don't necessarily work on that full-time.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I cannot respond to reviews directly, I'll respond to one here, because it is based on some misconceptions.

The game requires log in.
Yes, it does. Use fake info if you're worried about your privacy. The game is played online. Feel free to read up on what's been answered many times already.

One has to spend hours waiting for date or missions to end.
Not necessarily. Dates take 30 minutes. Quests have encounters every two hours, but you can return them at any time. In the meantime, you can send girls on house calls, fuck them, or explore the story line. There's also more game play coming.

No save option means u can waste an hour spend on dating if u answer the question wrong. And there is a good chance that the answer to that question was never provided in the gameplay till that time.
The game is saved continuously and your game is always available across devices. You can't save-cheat here, no.

The answers to date questions are revealed through the story, so if you pay attention to what the girl is saying to you, you'll know. Further, you're not wasting an hour (it's 30 minutes) because you still get the romantic benefit, as is explained on the actual date page. The questions can add a bonus, but you haven't lost anything if you answer wrong.

Character can go on mission and on dates simultaneously.
Indeed. You can also go on a long romantic weekend with one of the girls while still running your brothel and you can fuck other girls while you're on a date. Isn't quantum mechanics wonderful?

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes