Click, click, wait 1 h.
Boring
Click, click, click, wait 1-2 h.
Boring.
Etc., etc.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Already done. Check the Settings app on your phone :)
Doesn't explain the ridiculous waiting times then.
Also, your server load (you mentioned it at some point), I think it was around 45000 requests an hour. That's 1500 per minute or 26 per second. Even my dedicated server (in Germany) can handle that and return data in under 200 msec. It's not even fast.
Sure there's not something going on in your code that makes it slow? Or your servers aren't optimized?

Not necessarily. Dates take 30 minutes. Quests have encounters every two hours, but you can return them at any time. In the meantime, you can send girls on house calls, fuck them, or explore the story line. There's also more game play coming.
Thing is, some people have things to do. A game like this really shouldn't make you stick around for 2 hours or even 30 minutes for some action to complete.
There is WAAAAAY too little to do in the game for that. There aren't even animations (yet) and many pictures seem like placeholders (fuck/blowjob).
Wait until you have more content and/or more going on before you make people wait for a ridiculous amount of time. Make it f minutes for dates and 15 for quests for now. You don't even have to update every minute on quests. Especially not when it takes 5-10 seconds each time (I am on a gigabit fiber connection).

The premise of the game and the graphics are REALLY good. It's just too boring at this point.

Reactions: sanket sharma

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Dates take 30 minutes. Quests have encounters every two hours, but you can return them at any time. In the meantime, you can send girls on house calls, fuck them, or explore the story line.
Dates take 1h for me too. How do you send girls on house calls?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Doesn't explain the ridiculous waiting times then.
Also, your server load (you mentioned it at some point), I think it was around 45000 requests an hour. That's 1500 per minute or 26 per second. Even my dedicated server (in Germany) can handle that and return data in under 200 msec. It's not even fast.
Sure there's not something going on in your code that makes it slow? Or your servers aren't optimized?
You may misunderstand what I'm saying. The requests, ie the playing of the game on our servers, take on average 2-300ms. If your numbers are correct, even if we optimized away all that, your times would go from 5-10 seconds to 4.8-9.8 seconds. Thus it's not the servers and thus why we're still working on figuring out why some people see slowness and in which cases.

1586179364241.png
These times are not just for receiving a request and processing any data. This is the actual playing of the game.

Thing is, some people have things to do. A game like this really shouldn't make you stick around for 2 hours or even 30 minutes for some action to complete.
That is exactly why, as most people seem to do, you don't sit and play in front of this game all the time. You can play it for five minutes, leave it, and it will keep executing whatever you said it should do. Pick up your game from your mobile device once you have downtime at work and issue new instructions. You don't need to sit in front of the computer, or even have the game running. It plays on our servers, not your device. If you sit in front of the computer waiting for tasks to finish, you are probably not playing this game the way it was meant.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Dates take 1h for me too. How do you send girls on house calls?
Ah, you're right, I'm using some upcoming things for debugging and my times are lower. Normal times are 1h, mea culpa.

For House Calls, that unlocks after you've completed the French Resistance dimension.

Reactions: Zamu77

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
For completing quests, let me get this right: Is it two hours - ie. you have to let it be for two hours?
I have refrained from doing this in order to not let the girl lose all of her energy.

Back to my earlier post: The loss of energy is exactly why I say you can not just let the game be and do other things.

Or am I misunderstanding something?

ALSO, this might be important: Is there any reason why some dimensions have certain colors and the girls have similar colors?
IMO, girls of a matching color don't provide the same results as girls in fx gold color.

Nenetl is gold, Kaia and Jessica red, Cihuaton and Amber blue, and Kasey and Etapalli green.

This made me think that Kasey and Etapalli are best for Aztec (green) and Kaia and Jessica for Sex Drive (red).
Am I wrong - isn't there a connection between the colors or what?

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
For completing quests, let me get this right: Is it two hours - ie. you have to let it be for two hours?
I have refrained from doing this in order to not let the girl lose all of her energy.

Back to my earlier post: The loss of energy is exactly why I say you can not just let the game be and do other things.

Or am I misunderstanding something?
For the first question, the quest progress stops after two hours exactly so that if you start a quest and go to sleep for the night, the girl won't just keep going for a full night consuming energy all the time. You can, of course, return the quest at any time so you don't have to let it run for two hours. You can return the quest after 15 minutes if you want. Or 2 hours and 37 minutes, if you want to stretch the benefits.

For each major encounter, ie 2 hour break, the quality of rewards increase so getting to the 4 or 6 hour mark yields a lot better rewards. A fully built out 5-star girl can easily do 24 hours and we've done automated quest generations going as high as 36 hours. Of course, the encounters also become more complex, so energy drainage is also higher.

You should pretty quickly have girls able to get to the first 2 hour mark unsupervised. To get further than that unsupervised you need to train the girls. Increasing their skills is the best generic way to extending their survivability. Second to that is understanding which encounters affect remaining energy. Some encounters even restore stamina.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALSO, this might be important: Is there any reason why some dimensions have certain colors and the girls have similar colors?
IMO, girls of a matching color don't provide the same results as girls in fx gold color.

Nenetl is gold, Kaia and Jessica red, Cihuaton and Amber blue, and Kasey and Etapalli green.

This made me think that Kasey and Etapalli are best for Aztec (green) and Kaia and Jessica for Sex Drive (red).
Am I wrong - isn't there a connection between the colors or what?
No, I think perhaps the border color is confusing. There's no benefit from girl color/tier and dimension quest. There are, however, girls that are better in certain dimension quest, and your training also affects this.

The girl and item colors indicate quality tier. White, green, blue, red, and gold, in order. A green item is low in power but common whereas gold items are high in power and very rare.

For girls, it means the maximum number of stars she can have, and generally how powerful she is. A 5-star girl (Nenetl, Bambi, and others) are the most powerful girls.

Girls grow in power through experience and levels. By power, I mean skills and items, both of which are used in resolving dimension encounters (both minor and major). Level also affects how much energy she has at the start of a dimension quest.

They also grow in power by increasing their star level. You get new stars for a girl by finding the girl again in a dimension quest, from a chest, or as other rewards, but only up to their max star level.

However, it is much more rare to find gold star girls from rewards, so you can, especially in the beginning, have lower tier girls that are more powerful than your 5 star girls.

Reactions: cooperdk

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I noticed a bug.

If you have a girl on a quest and date another girl, and while dating finish the quest, the date will finish without being able to benefit. I just re-checked, and the date is gone when you finish (complete) the quest.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I noticed a bug.

If you have a girl on a quest and date another girl, and while dating finish the quest, the date will finish without being able to benefit. I just re-checked, and the date is gone when you finish (complete) the quest.
Most girls don't have date questions at all (only Nenetl, Bambi, and Xoco have them). The date questions only add a bonus, but you still get the benefit. The date just finishes automatically. Maybe that's what happened? Quests are independent of dates so I don't see how that could have happened.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify a couple of things before I respond to this particular quote.

We never send anything to the email you use to set up your account. If you want updates, there's a voluntary mailing list, for which you'll actually get some in-game rewards to sign up, but like you said, it is only to automatically recover your account, should you lose your password. My recommendation for fake account creation (it's how I do it when I need to have test accounts for debugging) is to use a password managers and register on the website, so you can keep your fake info and fake password managed there. That way, even if you forget, you still should have it stored on the password managers.

As for purchasing credits, as you put it, we're not actually wagering on anyone paying anything. Until we launched on Steam a couple of months ago, there was no way to buy anything, and the game was out for a year before that. Patreons got and still get in-game rewards, but other than that, you couldn't pay your way to anything.

You can, and in my opinion should, earn the gems you need without paying anything. It's part of the design, unlike many quickfap games where all women will just do the spread-eagle whenever you want, that you actually need to earn their affection, advance your relationships, care for their personalities so you get an even higher level of satisfaction when you finally get to creampie that girl you've been wanting for months. Just buying sex is boring to me. Think of this as remote edging, if you wish :)

Regarding the wiki, yes, I agree, there could be one. We just don't have the time resources to set it up or maintain it. The in-game hints and tutorials are there to get you going, and there are plenty of them if you know where to look. Each girl has a specific personality and the better you get to know them, the more likely you are to understand how to approach them or situation in which they are involved.

Thank you for the reply and hints, I've been mainly playing something else but still popping in a couple times a day to keep this going and am still mostly just encountering frustration. With any luck you'll get enough interested parties someone will create a wiki for you, as without one it's just difficult to learn when it's often several hours between events and I cannot remember for sure what I was trying to accomplish the last time I logged in.

I don't know where to look for the tutorials and the one I did find was little more than a box surrounding a section of the screen saying things like 'this is your girl stats.' OK, I gathered that, now what do those icons mean? What are the ranges? How do I raise them? What benefits do I get if I do? I realize you wrote a post with some of that info recently, thus I'm just relaying what went through my mind as I initially viewed it and not specifically asking here but just explaining why I found that tutorial unhelpful.

One thing I found incredibly irritating was I had an exclamation mark indicator on Nenetl that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of for the longest time. Other girls I could push the button for an item or somesuch and the indicator went away, but I pressed every button on her screen repeatedly and did everything else I could with her before I finally figured out by accident that it was telling me I could change her pic to one where she wore less. I do prefer her topless, but due to how you access it there was no way I could see that until I rubbed around on the picture with my mouse button pressed.

I did get the event where Bambi takes you home to her dystopian female-dominated planet and that little dark-haired hottie was serially sodomized with strap-ons during interrogation. That whole situation doesn't really appeal to me but I did chuckle through that whole story as I found it quite comical and some of those pics are really hot. However I later noticed I'd now seen all the pics posted in the OP and long before this the mission logs started to repeat. Am I pretty much at the end of the teaser content and when will more content be forthcoming?

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
First of all, thank you for your review and your thoughts. It's exactly the kind of feedback we can use to improve. I'll be verbose.

Thank you for the reply and hints, I've been mainly playing something else but still popping in a couple times a day to keep this going and am still mostly just encountering frustration. With any luck you'll get enough interested parties someone will create a wiki for you, as without one it's just difficult to learn when it's often several hours between events and I cannot remember for sure what I was trying to accomplish the last time I logged in.
We've been thinking about having a 'favorite' tag for girls, which may help with remembering at least who you are working on training. We did add the notification icons for certain new things a while back, but it may not be enough.

What other things would you suggest could help you keep track of what you were doing?

I don't know where to look for the tutorials and the one I did find was little more than a box surrounding a section of the screen saying things like 'this is your girl stats.' OK, I gathered that, now what do those icons mean? What are the ranges? How do I raise them? What benefits do I get if I do? I realize you wrote a post with some of that info recently, thus I'm just relaying what went through my mind as I initially viewed it and not specifically asking here but just explaining why I found that tutorial unhelpful.
One of the design goals we set initially was that we didn't want this to feel like a game. By that, I mean fewer numbers, fewer calculations, fewer speculations about which action gives the highest percentage...

What is your numerical skill in typing? In driving a car? How many pushups can you to before you pass out? How many points do you have in giving girls oral pleasure? What is the numerical range in your oral skill? These things makes it feel more like a math exercise than interactions with real people.

Initially, there were pretty much no numbers at all except where you would encounter them in real life, such as how much money or gems you have, item counters, and so on. There were no skill numbers, but a bar. No sexual points, but just a penis icon that got more and more floppy, and rose back up as you regained energy. There was no energy number on quests but a change in the girls face to indicate exhaustion.

The point of this design choice was to make the game feel more like how you would interact with real life. If you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, how many times during the day can you talk to that person before they get tired? If you do, how many points in charisma do they gain? If you're on a date with someone, how many points do you get for holding the chair for them when they sit down? For buying a drink? Real life does not have a point system and we tried, and still try, to avoid that as much as possible.

As such, the answers to your questions are specifically hidden, or at least not obvious, just like in real life. You need to learn and get a feeling for how each girl behaves and interacts. It's a dating sim, not an abacus.

We're introduced some more numbers as we've developed the game, though, as it got a bit frustrating even to us. However, there isn't always a simple "have sex 3 times for 5 points in reward" because each girl is actually unique and reacts differently to different actions, and even evolve so that what may be true now may not be true if another character gets more attention, if you've given her certain gifts or items, or if she's more or less experienced.

Now, this isn't to say that you need to get involved and figure out all the complexities to enjoy the game. If you just want to fap, you can get the majority of content pretty much by just banging random actions. It may take longer and you may not unlock all the content, but there's plenty of scenes and stories even if you don't aim to play for optimal efficiency, if such a thing exists.

One thing I found incredibly irritating was I had an exclamation mark indicator on Nenetl that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of for the longest time. Other girls I could push the button for an item or somesuch and the indicator went away, but I pressed every button on her screen repeatedly and did everything else I could with her before I finally figured out by accident that it was telling me I could change her pic to one where she wore less. I do prefer her topless, but due to how you access it there was no way I could see that until I rubbed around on the picture with my mouse button pressed.
Fair point, we can probably add a better indication for new poses. It is briefly explained in the girl management tutorial (available through the story app on your phone) but I agree that it can be more obvious from the beginning. Consider it on the to-do list.

I did get the event where Bambi takes you home to her dystopian female-dominated planet and that little dark-haired hottie was serially sodomized with strap-ons during interrogation. That whole situation doesn't really appeal to me but I did chuckle through that whole story as I found it quite comical and some of those pics are really hot. However I later noticed I'd now seen all the pics posted in the OP and long before this the mission logs started to repeat. Am I pretty much at the end of the teaser content and when will more content be forthcoming?
You are not at the end. There's more of the main story and unless you've unlocked all the girls and stories (check the contacts app and story app on the phone to see numbers) there's going to be more poses, scenes, and scenarios too. There's new game play feature called House Calls that opens up after you've reached the next dimension.

For updates, our goal is to release one new dimension about every 3-4 months, although we're a bit behind on that (mostly a budgeting thing, so throw that spare dollar to our Patreon to help us speed up). Those are the major updates, or chapters if you wish, that both drive the main story forward and introduces new gameplay, dimension quests, and features. I'm not going to spoil the theme of next dimension yet, but a game play feature coming there is the workshop, where you can dismantle extra items and also build new items, some which are very hard to find. For the dimension after that, there's a whole new minigame which we're actually working on making into a stand-alone game.

In each dimension, however, we add smaller updates and there's also at least one secondary storyline, possibly more if we can find the budget. We also build out the girls' story lines, adding new poses, scenes, and so on.

We have the next three dimensions written out in main story form, the entire storyline except the conclusion known to the full team, and a game design document now that spans more than 100 pages of stories, girls' stats, descriptions, and personalities, scenes, and so on. A main dimension story here usually spans 4-5 pages, so as you can imagine, there's a lot of content either already in the game, in production (three stories are in art production), or planned.

1586263094614.png

But wait, there's more! Act now and you'll also learn that the lead artist is working on the origin stories of the dimensions in comic form. This isn't funded as part of the game funding, however, so it doesn't take priority, and likely won't be included in the game for free.

Each dimension has an origin story, which explains why that dimension is the way it is, a backstory if you wish. I'm not going to spoil it now since the story that explains all of that isn't released yet (it's part of the upcoming secondary stories in the French Resistance). However, since those origin stories aren't necessarily part of the game, we're having them as separate entities, possibly for sale as DLC or Patreon rewards.

Since you've provided actual useful feedback, here's an early sketch of the first page of the comic for the Aztec dimension origin story.

1586264162089.png

So, to the person saying that they thought we couldn't handle the amount of work, first of all, we're handling it very well already, but also, you have no idea how much work there actually is :) This is a massive project, with the current state being more than 600 hand drawn images, and the known scope being around 1500 just for the planned or in-production content, not including anything more we can add if we get Patreon or Steam support. There's a good reason why we have 5 artists (3 of which are almost full-time on Dimensions VIP) working for us.

.b

Reactions: Gunner Rey

starzec

Nov 11, 2018
I cant enter ingame shop. Always black ikon. 3 days.

Sorry for bad eng.

Edit.
Steam OK, game desktop fail.

Last edited:

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I cant enter ingame shop. Always black ikon. 3 days.

Sorry for bad eng.

Edit.
Steam OK, game desktop fail.
Make sure you get the latest version as there was a bug in a version I had originally uploaded. The latest versions can always be gotten either from Steam or from:

PC:
Android:
Mac:
Linux:

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Hey :)

My Bambi is stuck at lv13. She's an anal virgin, and I can't figure out how to unlock anal. She's in love and has all her items. What can I do?

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Hey :)

My Bambi is stuck at lv13. She's an anal virgin, and I can't figure out how to unlock anal. She's in love and has all her items. What can I do?
Bambi can be a bit tricky to get beyond anal virgin and we're adding a new scenario to make that easier.

Other than that, like I mentioned, we'll be adding a scenario in the near future probably after next content update that will make it easier.

Reactions: Zamu77

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I think I am stuck.

There haven't been any new stories for a looong while, I am stuck on 20/28 and nothing new is happening.

I think the reason might be that I got Kate as a mission reward before she was "supposed" to be mine, so when I completed the mission I got the "Kate's first encounter" story and after that there has been nothing.

Somehow this must have triggered something that wasn't supposed to be triggered, because now I have several girls "in love", several capped at lvl 40 and so on but no new stories are popping up for the last 2 weeks or so.

Is there something I can do or is my game botched?

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I think I am stuck.

There haven't been any new stories for a looong while, I am stuck on 20/28 and nothing new is happening.

I think the reason might be that I got Kate as a mission reward before she was "supposed" to be mine, so when I completed the mission I got the "Kate's first encounter" story and after that there has been nothing.

Somehow this must have triggered something that wasn't supposed to be triggered, because now I have several girls "in love", several capped at lvl 40 and so on but no new stories are popping up for the last 2 weeks or so.

Is there something I can do or is my game botched?
I'm not sure which of the stories you are missing, but if you send us a message in the in-game feedback, I can help you out more directly.

For the French Resistance specifically,

If you feel so inclined, BTW, since you have some experience playing the game, we would greatly appreciate an honest review here on F95 Zone, since the existing reviews are influenced by people that never actually bothered playing the game. I'm thinking that people will get a better idea about how the game is when they see reviews from someone who at least got past the download :)

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
If you feel so inclined, BTW, since you have some experience playing the game, we would greatly appreciate an honest review here on F95 Zone, since the existing reviews are influenced by people that never actually bothered playing the game. I'm thinking that people will get a better idea about how the game is when they see reviews from someone who at least got past the download :)
Haha yes, I've already been thinking about that :D
I just wanted to play the availible stories before I make a review so it's covering my experience of the whole game so far. But you can expect a review as soon as I get there, firstly because I like the game and secondly because those guys who gave bad reviews after playing for 2 minutes seriously piss me off ;)

Reactions: mobsoft

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Haha yes, I've already been thinking about that :D
I just wanted to play the availible stories before I make a review so it's covering my experience of the whole game so far. But you can expect a review as soon as I get there, firstly because I like the game and secondly because those guys who gave bad reviews after playing for 2 minutes seriously piss me off ;)
I look forward to hearing your thoughts, as I am sure many others will too.

Thank you!

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes