4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
To be honest it doesn't really matter to me, AI will only improve over time and my guess it that it will reduce the time a developer has to work on something. Rather than waiting a month for 100-500~ renders future releases might be far quicker depending on how much of the work is done by the AI. Regarding locations in the game, it beats the generic locations some games on this site feature, like the typical park with the bench and the underpass you see in a multitude of games.

I've seen hand drawn games on this site that are simply not interesting because the art-style or perhaps even artist seems different in every single preview picture. Like some parts are cleanly drawn and in the next it seems like a different artist has drawn the same area and it looks completely different, some characters look a lot different scenes as well. Not to say they're badly drawn or the games are bad, but it's distracting and a bit off-putting if a character looks vastly different when the scene changes.
it's not just about speed of stamping out generic pieces, it's about having your own defined style and character
People gatekeeping art needs to get their head out of their ass. Stable Diffusion is a tool. It's not any different from DAZ, HS, or Koikatsu conceptually. If they don't know how to use it, it will look retarded and cheap, just like with other tools. I don't see many people complaining about all the stupid as fuck boob socket clothing defying physics in DAZ. They just use autofit and can't be bothered to manually fix the clothes to drape over the body naturally.

I just expect some consistency in people's bitching. If you entrench yourself in a position, try to apply that logic to other ideas to make sure it doesn't break down completely.
all that DAZ shit is also regurgitated sameness that I ain't touching with a stick, I don't really get why people like them so much in the first place honestly, they look bad

Jul 27, 2021
it's not just about speed of stamping out generic pieces, it's about having your own defined style and character

all that DAZ shit is also regurgitated sameness that I ain't touching with a stick, I don't really get why people like them so much in the first place honestly, they look bad
It really depends, you have the perfectionist developers that take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to drop updates, some games haven't been updated for 6-24+ months but are supposedly still in development. If the developers only have to make a rough sketch of the characters plus the scenery and let AI take over to fill it in, that saves a lot of time on making it more detailed. Which results in either shorter time between updates or more content per update.

The important part of the games is the story and the character depth, because if that's lacking, your perfect renders and characters aren't going to save your game from being trash.

I have a bunch of games in my list that haven't been updated for over a year and it's just a pain to be constantly waiting while newer games lack content and could be dropped at any given point. Some 0.1 games that started off promising, have been abandoned several weeks after they were released.

So on one hand you're waiting for updates on games that haven't seen a new update for a long time but on the other hand if you play the 0.1 games you will go through it within moments and have to wait at least 1-3 months before there's sufficient new renders to keep you occupied for at least an hour.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
To be honest it doesn't really matter to me, AI will only improve over time and my guess it that it will reduce the time a developer has to work on something. Rather than waiting a month for 100-500~ renders future releases might be far quicker depending on how much of the work is done by the AI. Regarding locations in the game, it beats the generic locations some games on this site feature, like the typical park with the bench and the underpass you see in a multitude of games.

I've seen hand drawn games on this site that are simply not interesting because the art-style or perhaps even artist seems different in every single preview picture. Like some parts are cleanly drawn and in the next it seems like a different artist has drawn the same area and it looks completely different, some characters look a lot different scenes as well. Not to say they're badly drawn or the games are bad, but it's distracting and a bit off-putting if a character looks vastly different when the scene changes.
Understand one simple truth, all AI arts are similar to each other - it will become a kind of cliché!
If the author really first draws his art and then passes them through the AI program, then I'm at a lost - why? His art looks good, they have their own style and the AI is all the same!
As for the development time, you understand - everyone wants money! A person who renders or a person who quickly did everything through an AI program, but if in the first case a person deserves money for the time spent by him and the efforts applied, then in the second - sense to pay for what the program did!? And there will be no money, there will be no game, and it will turn into another abandoned project!
And taking into account how often games with AI arts began to appear, there will be a lot of such cases!

Oct 12, 2019
Understand one simple truth, all AI arts are similar to each other - it will become a kind of cliché!
If the author really first draws his art and then passes them through the AI program, then I'm at a lost - why? His art looks good, they have their own style and the AI is all the same!
As for the development time, you understand - everyone wants money! A person who renders or a person who quickly did everything through an AI program, but if in the first case a person deserves money for the time spent by him and the efforts applied, then in the second - sense to pay for what the program did!? And there will be no money, there will be no game, and it will turn into another abandoned project!
And taking into account how often games with AI arts began to appear, there will be a lot of such cases!
then you lack understanding of the subject buddy, AI doesn't work like that,

• Angry
Reactions: Muhammed_Ozbek

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
So both literally and figuratively :BootyTime:

The same can be stated about most DAZ, Koikatsu and RPGM games I've seen on this site. Like you have the generic park, house and stores that you see in a multitude of games, the same characters/models including same penis/vagina.

I've seen certain characters and sceneries in like 20+ games... Then there's games with the same characters with minor adjustments to their face or hair but it all boils down to being extremely similar to each other.

AI-artstyle can be similar but wildly different as well depending on your input. It's very unlikely you'll find two devs that use AI art to have the scenery or characters look exactly the same even if the games are similar in setting.

Personally I don't really care what brings in money or not and how much they earn by making these games. If the story sucks neither of these types of games would be good, regardless if one takes 1 day to render everything you need and the other takes 5-30 days. If a person has a great story in mind, but is bad at artwork AI is one of the tools to bring his ideas to life, you could say "Find another person that can do the renders" but you would have to rely on another person and trust them enough to get their end of the work done. If for some reason the person doing the rendering can't continue, you're screwed because you can't continue your game because you would need to find somebody else to do the rendering, worst case scenario the game is abandoned. That's not even speaking about creative differences and the time it takes to go through all the nitpicking over the art and how the scenes are set-up.

Objectively/subjectively bad art, generic characters and generic scenery is not necessarily a deal breaker if the story- and character development is well done. I've played a bunch of games with meh art but the story itself was good so I kept playing it. Whereas I've seen games with (very) good art, be atrocious because the story was bad or riddled with simple spelling mistakes and formatting that you could barely grasp what's going. Some games were so bad that it seemed like it was machine translated from a different language.
Lol - the same can be said about real actors - who play different roles in different films! It's like taking a good movie and replacing all the actors in it with AI robots, for example!
Capisce?

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dirty Cases [v.0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 121Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
So on one hand you're waiting for updates on games that haven't seen a new update for a long time but on the other hand if you play the 0.1 games you will go through it within moments and have to wait at least 1-3 months before there's sufficient new renders to keep you occupied for at least an hour.
I would argue that if artists really want to take advantage of AI, they should train it with their art only and use the model themselves.

Just keep it local to your computer and have it aid you like a drawing partner.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I would argue that if artists really want to take advantage of AI, they should train it with their art only and use the model themselves.

Just keep it local to your computer and have it aid you like a drawing partner.
AI can be used as tool for references and inspiration, but taking finished product from the AI makes for a bad product

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes