4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 30, 2023
Dirty Cases [v.0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 117Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

do you have a Full save file ?

Reactions: AciGameSpot

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
screenshot0012.png

Lemme see...

We have the top of the camera merging with the person's hair.

The camera lens housing is drooping or melted.

The person's left hand is either missing a finger, or they're a reptilian with hands built like a chameleon.

Great work, I judge it AI out of 10.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DirtyCases-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Couldnt progress further then visiting Dad house and the clothe shop, but I will be damned that this is AI art! To be honest, not quite me jam. Milfs really look a bit to old but the young on (blonde shop keeper) looks good. Im surprised how AI art can generate such stuff. Imagine if this keeps on improving wow.

Cant really say much about story since there wasnt a hint option or walkrough.

CoyotteStudio

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2023
Couldnt progress further then visiting Dad house and the clothe shop, but I will be damned that this is AI art! To be honest, not quite me jam. Milfs really look a bit to old but the young on (blonde shop keeper) looks good. Im surprised how AI art can generate such stuff. Imagine if this keeps on improving wow.

Cant really say much about story since there wasnt a hint option or walkrough.
Thanks, Valeriyo!

Actually, the current art isn't AI based. AI was used in the first version of the game, but we decided to ditch it by popular demand.

Anyway, to proceed in the dad's house, you need to go up the stairs, enter Juliana's room and interact with the PC.

A system that shows what needs to be done will be implemented in the next version.

Thanks for the feedback!

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Thanks, Valeriyo!

Actually, the current art isn't AI based. AI was used in the first version of the game, but we decided to ditch it by popular demand.

Anyway, to proceed in the dad's house, you need to go up the stairs, enter Juliana's room and interact with the PC.

A system that shows what needs to be done will be implemented in the next version.

Thanks for the feedback!
The tag is still there though!

CoyotteStudio

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2023
The tag is still there though!
I reported this to staff and they fixed it. Thanks!

Are we going to have an android port?
Yes definitely. We haven't had time to work on it yet, but the next updates should have official ports.

I thought AI CG does not have copyright.
And I don't think it has. The switch to original artwork was a player request.

Hi

Do I need to start fresh in order to watch the new content ?

Cheers !
It is advisable as we have some changes right at the beginning of the game. When we have more significant advances in the main story, we will give players the option to resume from the end of the previous version.

is pregnancy going to be a feature?
Definitely yes - but optional.

Beautiful stuff

Thank you very much!

Rexo1013

Oct 2, 2020
The game promises, although the change in style is strange and makes the characters look older, I think the previous art was better even though sometimes it was noticeable that it was made by an AI. Thanks for the game

Reactions: byedark

baguetteEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2022
I like the artstyle but the premise/script wasn't really my jam. The english did feel pretty broken though, y'all should work on that cause at least for me i couldn't even finish the relatively small amount of content, it's just kinda frustrating to have to read broken english when it's such an important part of the game

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes