Others Dirty Chatting [v0.14] [Mimir Games]

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Tramontine

Jun 17, 2024
So, i dont seem to have a bar at the side in facegram to move throw the page, so its imposible to advance the story by comenting Clementine´s photo

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So, i dont seem to have a bar at the side in facegram to move throw the page, so its imposible to advance the story by comenting Clementine´s photo
The scrollbar visibility was a deliberate design choice though I guess it can be confusing. You're still able to scroll using your mousewheel/touchepad

dario4esh

May 2, 2018
Im a bit stuck she said enough about her now and that i need to find more info im missing something i just dont know what anyone who can help me?

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Im a bit stuck she said enough about her now and that i need to find more info im missing something i just dont know what anyone who can help me?
Looks like you're missing one of the 3 initial conversation starters from her profile. Have you clicked her profile picture in FaceGram ? The other is in her bio but I suppose the pfp one is easier to miss

Reactions: dario4esh

ibringfun

Dec 2, 2017
The concept is great. The drawing is great.
I hope we see more of this.

Will purchase if see big progress in the game not given up on after like a week :p

Thatheras

Jan 4, 2022
MimirGames

Dude, you need to work on save compatibility between versions. Starting over and over again will make your game uninteresting if it continues like this. For my part, I will wait at least 10 versions from the current one or until the versions do not affect the save, whichever comes first.

Good luck and lots of encouragement.

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
MimirGames

Dude, you need to work on save compatibility between versions. Starting over and over again will make your game uninteresting if it continues like this. For my part, I will wait at least 10 versions from the current one or until the versions do not affect the save, whichever comes first.

Good luck and lots of encouragement.
Thanks for the feedback ! As new type of data gets added to the game, the save file content can vary greatly between versions which is why maintaining compatibility can be tricky.
However, what I'll most likely implement starting next version is a way to start directly from the new content, possibly with a way to select which paths have been previously chosen.
I will also provide a savefile starting from the end of 0.13 for this one if that can help !

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I was about to check, but my save for some reason just imploded. Mark as a spoiler.
If you experience save issues, don't hesitate to the drop the file here ! That way I can take a look, identify possible bugs to fix and possibly repair your savefile

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
If you experience save issues, don't hesitate to the drop the file here ! That way I can take a look, identify possible bugs to fix and possibly repair your savefile
The two won't work.
At first I thought it might be because I had moved the folder. But I really have no idea.
Oh, good game. Keep it up.

Reactions: MimirGames

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
The two won't work.
At first I thought it might be because I had moved the folder. But I really have no idea.
Oh, good game. Keep it up.
I believe 1st one (Oliver.sav) works fine. What might have happened for you to think otherwise is that when you load a corrupted save and get the error message, it might mess things up and need a restart. Which is good to know, I'll dig deeper to investigate.
If you restart the game and load it, it should be OK.

Second one is indeed corrupted but in a weird way, it attempts to load a step of the story that does not exist (after the ending). Just to be sure, you did not edit the content of the file ? If not, I'll have to investigate what might have caused this. In the meanwhile, I attached the repaired one

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
I believe 1st one (Oliver.sav) works fine. What might have happened for you to think otherwise is that when you load a corrupted save and get the error message, it might mess things up and need a restart. Which is good to know, I'll dig deeper to investigate.
If you restart the game and load it, it should be OK.

Second one is indeed corrupted but in a weird way, it attempts to load a step of the story that does not exist (after the ending). Just to be sure, you did not edit the content of the file ? If not, I'll have to investigate what might have caused this. In the meanwhile, I attached the repaired one
Nop no shenanigans on my behalf. Maybe 'cause I saved after the end.

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Nop no shenanigans on my behalf. Maybe 'cause I saved after the end.
Gotcha ! Saving after the end should work fine though so something else happened. The affected portion of the savefile is thankfully specific enough that finding the repro steps should be pretty straightforward. Off to debugging I go

• Haha
Reactions: ProAkronimo

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Im stuck at the searching for something in Amandas FG, I clicked everything i think but nothing is lightning up and the clue is still missing. Somebody has some hints for me? Seems the Facegram has no clues.

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Im stuck at the searching for something in Amandas FG, I clicked everything i think but nothing is lightning up and the clue is still missing. Somebody has some hints for me? Seems the Facegram has no clues.
Do you mean when Clementine tells you to snoop around to get more info about the girl ? If so, check the friend list at the right of the profile, you can search it

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes