VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Ok, I'm getting an error when I try to start any of the game versions. [...] Am I not supposed to copy the new files on top of the old files?
Download Ep. 2 (which contains Ep. 1 as well), Ep. 3 and Ep. 4 -- and then you'll have to extract them to 3 different directories and play them individually.

Reactions: L7Bear

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
What a way to trash a game!! Unbelievable ehat you done author i dont know if you became bored or you font have enough time but man the hell is that update what a fucking garbage what a fucking waste tsk!

Reactions: Lasse.9

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I say its a good game, nice animation. Only problem the saves dont work in part 4. Go on can not wait until next update

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The game crash when i launch it :/
How are we supposed to help you if you leave out any details?
  • What game (Ep. 1, 2, 3 or 4) are you talking about?
  • On which platform (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android) are you playing?
  • Are you playing the uncompressed or the compressed version?
  • Have you modified the game in any way, i.e. by using mods or by unpacking ("unren") it?
Not promising we can help you at all, but without ANY information no one is even giving it a try...

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
How are we supposed to help you if you leave out any details?
  • What game (Ep. 1, 2, 3 or 4) are you talking about?
  • On which platform (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android) are you playing?
  • Are you playing the uncompressed or the compressed version?
  • Have you modified the game in any way, i.e. by using mods or by unpacking ("unren") it?
Not promising we can help you at all, but without ANY information no one is even giving it a try...
Ep 4, Windows 10, not compressed, not moded! (sowy for the lack of details in my last post !) (i ve tried to do the Shift trick to change the render but it did not worked)

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Ep 4, Windows 10, not compressed, not moded!
Hm. I just re-downloaded Ep. 4 and tried it myself -- no issues at all on my end (also Win10).

Whenever Ren'Py crashes there should be a traceback.txt logfile in your game's directory -- check it to see if you can figure out why the game is crashing for you.

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hm. I just re-downloaded Ep. 4 and tried it myself -- no issues at all on my end (also Win10).

Whenever Ren'Py crashes there should be a traceback.txt logfile in your game's directory -- check it to see if you can figure out why the game is crashing for you.
I attach it here

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I don't have any traceback file in my game's files :(
Then your crash doesn't seem to be a Ren'Py issue...?! AFAIK every time Ren'Py crashes, it should create a traceback.log file (I'm only 99% sure, so don't quote me on that). I think the crash you're getting is caused by something else. Do you get any error message(s) if the game crashes? What does the message say?

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
This game is really an insider tip here. So I really can only hope that the dev is serious about continuing this game. Because this last development of the story really destroys the game. What happened to Silver doesn't really fit her character at all.
And the male main character can't really be such a jerk. Or is this the plan? That would be a real shame.

Silentlord85

Aug 8, 2021
Just came across this game, not my usual, but thought i'd try it. seemed okay, interesting take. but like many on here, it took a nose-dive fast in the last and final part. choices taken away, bad routes. less content.
i checked his Patreon, seems he bailed on the whole thing due to lack of income it seems.

I can't tell if one of his posts was trolling or not, but he said something like... episode 4 release, hasnt been a year, worked long and hard, but finally here...... now i don't know if epd4 took a year, as, as i said only just came across..... but the hard and long work on it.... seems more like a fook you, for not investing in his games..... much poorer quality, horrible writing and direction. no choices and broken.

Its a shame its ended this way, but hey, thats how some of these AVNs go.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes