VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I wonder the fate of this. I guess they wanted to go with the edgy theme cause there was rape in their previous game, but making a game with a character that isn't the main character raping the LI is... yeah, a mistake is pretty much the only way to describe this. It doesn't look like the dev has been on this site for a while, so I doubt our feedback will get to him. Still, what a waste, his other games were interesting, but taking a dump on your first full length project is ill advice to say the least. If you're late to the party (Unavoidable NTR/RAPE)

Reactions: Salam23456

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All it would take to make me happy is have previous choices be a thing that matters.

Rework that final scene.

Silver has been built as the mysterious badass face of the organisation. In one scene you have stripped away everything you built and turned her into a begging, used victim.

By all means have her tortured or beaten but she needs to keep her credibility.

It's not even about anything releated to NTR, that literally does not bother me. I don't care who fucks who but it is about context.

Silver was built up and now we've seen her used by a couple of nobodies, covered in cum and begging for her life. No one is going to take her seriously after that.

Reactions: bakaseye and Tiredx

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god, what do we have here, the dev requires us to be 18 to play it but the scenario seems to have been written by a young school boy and the translation is very clumsy to add to the problem.
I just tried this episode 4 to have an idea before downloading the firts three but now i think i will pass.
Is it really that bad or the dev just had a stroke recently ?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Sorry, but i have a question.
Is ep.1-ep.3 included in ep.4 or not?
I haven't played this game yet, but from what I read, there are 4 episodes:
- Episode 1
- Episode 2 (which includes Ep. 1!)
- Episode 3
- Episode 4

So to play all of it, you'll need to download Ep. 2, 3 and 4. At least that's how I understand it.

Reactions: COLLUSION X

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tandoori chicken, Shish, Donna or Lamb?
I'll take Donna and Tandoori Chicken in a large Naan with chilli sauce please.....

I swear, if I thought I wouldn't look like Mitchellin Man's short dyke sister i'd live off the kebabs at this place we have in town.

Food of the gods...

Also cheap as fuck.

One of the girls is a bit of a heathen though, she has shredded lettuce on hers for the reason that if she has a bit of salad on her kebab it will be healthier.

She's blonde if that helps.

May 4, 2017
I like the premise of the story strangely enough, could be polished a bit but good stuff overall.

The design is jus terrible though, what's the point of choices outside of sex scenes if they won't carry over to future episodes.

Just remove them and make it a kinetic novel.

Reactions: Lasse.9 and do3c

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Futa scene did look hot but MEGA, Compressed and pixeldrain all had the same issue for me, when I clicked the main game it opened a white window, tried to load and then closed. Had to look at the video files to see it. Don't know what the issue is but it's a shame as I wanted to play it.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I guess in ep4 there's no way around killing Dan or letting him walk in shame, because regardless, I killed him even if I didn't? LOL! Smh!

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Am I not able to continue from a previous version? I got to the point of the detective looking into my character, which is where I saved it last. I downloaded version 4 and installed it. But when I go to use the last save, it just gives me the ending of that version where it ended with the detective.

Oh, wait. I seem to have forgotten to install episode 3 first. I'll report back if that makes a difference.

Ok, do I have to double click episode 3 icon, play it out and then double click on episode 4? Or can I just double click on episode 4 and play both 3 and 4?

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I'm getting an error when I try to start any of the game versions. This is what I'm getting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I not supposed to copy the new files on top of the old files?

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes