VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
So let me get this straight. We don't have any control over our choices from the previous episodes, we don't get to control how the events of this episode turn out, we're going to jail along with our daughter, the bad guy (ergo, the antagonists) wins and to top it all off, we don't get the Main Babe that we've been wanting to fuck since we met her?

Whoever's writing this rollercoaster plot, could you please get your priorities straight, you blue-balling, sadistic, twisted crackpot?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Unavoidable NTR scene where trans coffee girl sticks her dick into your daughter has killed the daughter as a LI for me, then Silver another LI gets gang raped by the organization, game is going in the trash. If this game had been tagged correctly I would have avoided this shit like the plague! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That ending wouldn't be awful if it weren't for the fact that the episodes are not connected, your choices don't matter so therefore it is not avoidable, what a shame... The game was promising before this.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I expect incest scene in the next episode. I don't mind "NTR" but that last Silver scene was shit. Also made it so that anti-ntr kids will lose their minds and post shit comments here. I enjoyed futa scene though.
Add the necessary tags please.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and do3c

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I don't get it. This game was going so well. *sigh* Well here we go.
1. Each chapter must be downloaded as a seperate game meaning that if you want access to scenes from previous chapters you'll have to first exit the game and then select the chapter.
Why not just have it all in one game?
2. As of chapter 4 none of your previouse choices matter.
One of the best features about the previouse chapters was that it really felt like your choices mattered and you where shaping the mc into what you wanted him to be. Whether that be a cold blooded rapist/murder, or a down and out father with a moral conscience just doing his best to survive with his daughter.
Why this was removed i have no idea, but without this feature the story feels less exciting, less immersive, and more linear.
3. No music
Okay i'm just gonna call. WTF happened here? Its like the developers decided to take almost everything that made the previouse chapters good and pitch it in the trash bin.
This game has/had so much potential and i was really looking forward to this update, but ultimately it feels as if the devs are running out of steam, i just hope they're doing okay i'm really enjoying this story and would really like to see more.

Jan 17, 2021
So is this the kind of game where each of the "chapters" is an entirely separate download/game? Or do I get the full game simply by downloading the most recent release?

davd

Jul 11, 2017
So is this the kind of game where each of the "chapters" is an entirely separate download/game? Or do I get the full game simply by downloading the most recent release?
Each episode is a separate download/game except for 1 and 2.

From the someone else's post and links from OP:
- Ep. 1 & Ep. 2 (v0.2b) )from Pixeldrain
- Ep. 3 (v0.3a) from Mega/ /
- Ep. 4 from Mega/Mixdrop/

davd

Jul 11, 2017
I don't get it. This game was going so well. *sigh* Well here we go.
1. Each chapter must be downloaded as a seperate game meaning that if you want access to scenes from previous chapters you'll have to first exit the game and then select the chapter.
Why not just have it all in one game?
2. As of chapter 4 none of your previouse choices matter.
One of the best features about the previouse chapters was that it really felt like your choices mattered and you where shaping the mc into what you wanted him to be. Whether that be a cold blooded rapist/murder, or a down and out father with a moral conscience just doing his best to survive with his daughter.
Why this was removed i have no idea, but without this feature the story feels less exciting, less immersive, and more linear.
3. No music
Okay i'm just gonna call. WTF happened here? Its like the developers decided to take almost everything that made the previouse chapters good and pitch it in the trash bin.
This game has/had so much potential and i was really looking forward to this update, but ultimately it feels as if the devs are running out of steam, i just hope they're doing okay i'm really enjoying this story and would really like to see more.
I agree, as I said before the last episode felt rushed and is more quantity than quality. I rather a few less different girls and just have a longer more immersive scenes with a couple of girls and of course ending with Silver being plowed by the MC. None of the dialogue choices in latest episode even changed the story at all. I hope the devs are doing alright as well and maybe they will make more or update episode 4.

sadklouds

Aug 8, 2018
Lul from what im reading the dev ruined his own game, Probably didnt know how to continue it and threw everything in the trash bin. What a shame game was intresting and had good scene's in ep's 1-3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't give a shit about ntr, especially in a game like this when everything goes to crap anyway.... But to take a massive steaming shit on the games cover girl?

That is probably not the best decision i've seen a dev make.

She's not quite a LI but she did have the whole badass mysterious woman thing going ..... now she's a used fuckpiece that's lost all her standing.

MC was bitched out a couple of times, the main cover girl was bitched out, the whole story and choices we've made were removed and everything up until was pissed on.

I don't get it.

The scene with the trans girl and daughter was hot but I just don't get shitting on the 2 main characters in such a ridiculous way.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Even without NTR...this game is so messed up lmao, the plot the character... the only good thing about this game just the renders

Reactions: do3c

altmas66

May 4, 2020
AlexZeroOne Noo! why did you dod the chapter 4 like this?? This is so messed up man. Please make it right, the previous 3 chapters where really great, but this is just wrong, is like you are trolling everyone here...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I guess dev just wanted to do one path out of laziness or lack of ideas,so whatever we choose is down the drain.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well that sure wasn't your average cookie cuter incest harem game :KEK:
That said, this dev needs a writer or longer stories. He's gettng better at rendering and animations but the story is a bit short, like in the rest of his games, I think.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Unavoidable NTR scene where trans coffee girl sticks her dick into your daughter has killed the daughter as a LI for me, then Silver another LI gets gang raped by the organization, game is going in the trash. If this game had been tagged correctly I would have avoided this shit like the plague! :mad::mad::mad:
Ok, I was going to ask, but I guess I can send the game directly to the ignore list.

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
This episode must get rework, that`s all.
Too raw version,seems like dev haven`t time for proper scenario and decide throw away all options from previous episodes.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes