VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

barney1333

Jul 9, 2017
This game 10/10

+ humilation
+ avesome animation , face mimic
+ not a lot of text in some games is a problem with a ton of boring reading before the action takes place.
+ Mc build , tall and strange Jack reacher xD

-a small disadvantage is that each girl is completely fit. often in games they have a very similar body, the creators have to work on it.
more variety is needed

Someone has episodes plus?

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I think I downloaded wrong version or smth but it's really short and none of the screens are in the game I have.. it's just dude goes to cafe, goes to brothel, goes to photo shoot, then switch room to some chicks making out and then it ends. Version states 1.0a none of the screens are in the game.

davd

Jul 11, 2017
I think I downloaded wrong version or smth but it's really short and none of the screens are in the game I have.. it's just dude goes to cafe, goes to brothel, goes to photo shoot, then switch room to some chicks making out and then it ends. Version states 1.0a none of the screens are in the game.
What you're describing is episode 3 which is standalone from episode 1 and 2. If you download v0.2b, that would be the first 2 episodes of the game and would match the screens shown.

Reactions: 2382dudubes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just to confirm. Do you need to download all parts (0.1, 0.2 & 03) or will the last download suffice?

0.1 seems not available anymore.

davd

Jul 11, 2017
Just to confirm. Do you need to download all parts (0.1, 0.2 & 03) or will the last download suffice?

0.1 seems not available anymore.
Just 0.2 and ep3.

DOWNLOAD = episode 3
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Win/Linux (Compressed): - MEGA - -
Other: ANDROID

v0.2b = episode 1 and 2
Win/Linux:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Reactions: rogokin

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
If the dev can improve the transitions from static renders to animated scenes, and scene to scene, to make it feel more natural then I'll subscribe. And also some father daughter content would be nice.

Jan 28, 2022
Hi dev. Amazing game. But I'm sorry to tell you that there's something in it interfering with some nvidia drivers (i think) that makes the game unplayable. All I can get is a white/black screen. It happens with every version of your game. Only thing I can do to play your game is format PC or delete nvidia drivers. And honestly, I'm not gonna do that every time there's an update.

Sorry pal, hope some day you can fix it.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
So the 4 ep is end of the game? LOL

Is this some kind of evil joke from dev? Just listen it, you will start game like alpha male who can fuck everyone and want only protect his daughter and in the end the top girl will suck to antagonist and will be raped by two another guys, your choices dothent matter at all, u and your daughter will go to jail

What we have?
1. Wanna fuck everyone, but the hottest and most important girl will be raped and probably killed.
2. Wanna live in peace and always protect your daughter, but u and her will go to jail.

The end. Have a nice play.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Seams like ALL Links to Past Versions Are Dead. Files ALL Removed, So Why Does Author Still Have them Posted? Makes Very Little Sense. UNLESS They are Not needed and ARE Included in Part 4. Otherwise Why Update and Then Remove ALL of The NEEDED Files? Right?

• Sad
Reactions: frankiller79
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes