VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game has potential. But it's a lot of loose wiring all around. The models are perfect, the rendering is great, the animations are really good, but the story needs tightening, and some of the scenes need better connection with the story. Guess I'm just here for the plot after all, I'm having squid game withdrawals and I need more.

Reactions: Haren

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. So episodes 1 and 2 essentially are forgotten. Because I couldn't load them and except for a flashback, they weren't available to play in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of my comment, I'm very encouraged by where you're moving the story and looking forward to how it evolves.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This post still has the missing chapters, I encourage everyone to dl them for preservation's sake.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dirty-game-ep-3-v1-0a-alexzeroone.99282/post-7133362

I like this game a lot, but games should not just be vanished into the ether, if there was substantial content cut, it should be preserved here. If we can get a non compressed version of 2b that would be even better.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
For those who want it...

DirtyGame-0.1b-pc - 893MB -

DirtyGame-0.2b-pc - 2.39GB -

Thanks a lot!

I'm not gonna pretend this is anywhere near the issue that Nintendo game preservation is, but given that these are still story relevant and have completely different content, we really need them accessible.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks a lot!

I'm not gonna pretend this is anywhere near the issue that Nintendo game preservation is, but given that these are still story relevant and have completely different content, we really need them accessible.
I'm sure if I looked around my office long enough I could find 1000 or so Nintendo Roms and an emulator... :p Sega Genesis for sure...

Reactions: ltpika

do3c

Dec 13, 2019
to the uploader(s) any chance you can include pixeldrain as a download source?
anonfile, mixdrop & racity are to unreliable to use & mega has a 5GB daily limit for non-subscribers(which i already used up).
use JDownloader2 to download from mega, if you reach the limit, reconnect your internet connection to get a new ip

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Corrections (or just plain weirdness)

Not sure if anyone from the game watches this thread.
I'll probably take a break and post a fresh comment for corrections for Episode 3 (if needed) in a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkertje

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I think the animation in this game was the best I've seen so far.
Are there any other games that have animations like this?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Will there be sex sound effects such as moaning and butt slapping at some point?. That would be great if it was there the renders and animations are really good.

Ole Stink Finger

Aug 26, 2019
thats the problem, there is no error, just immediately closes when it starts.
I dont see any splash screen or anything I see the window open and then close.
Tried in compatibility mode and open as admin but nothing has worked.
I'm 1.2 into a download but there are so many posts like this that I'm persuaded to stop, cancel and move on. I'll keep watching, maybe the problem will get fixed. If it is fixed I may try again.

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
WTF?:WaitWhat:

Some super smart dude posted my game without my knowledge?

I would have posted it that way.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes