VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Seams like ALL Links to Past Versions Are Dead. Files ALL Removed, So Why Does Author Still Have them Posted? Makes Very Little Sense. UNLESS They are Not needed and ARE Included in Part 4. Otherwise Why Update and Then Remove ALL of The NEEDED Files? Right?
I just downloaded from the OP:
- Ep. 1 (v0.1b) from Pixeldrain
- Ep. 2 (v0.2b) )from Pixeldrain
- Ep. 3 (v0.3a) from Mega/ /
- Ep. 4 from Mega/Mixdrop/

So: no, not all links are dead. These links (which are the same as in the OP) are still working. Haven't checked the Mac/Android/Compressed versions though.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I thought I finished off the previous episode last time I played, but I can't load the save.
1655874232804.png
Maybe I'm an episode behind, or maybe it's just not coded to carry over previous saves.
Either way, it seems like each episode is a separate game without carrying over any variables.
I guess the choices don't matter (or there aren't any choices?)

I remember this game having tremendous potential, but otherwise I don't really remember this game.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs dev really the best female in the game and you make us watch that....

So the 4 ep is end of the game? LOL

Is this some kind of evil joke from dev? Just listen it, you will start game like alpha male who can fuck everyone and want only protect his daughter and in the end the top girl will suck to antagonist and will be raped by two another guys, your choices dothent matter at all, u and your daughter will go to jail

What we have?
1. Wanna fuck everyone, but the hottest and most important girl will be raped and probably killed.
2. Wanna live in peace and always protect your daughter, but u and her will go to jail.

The end. Have a nice play.
Yep shit like this make you drop the game and put it on your ignore list.

Probably need a NTR now. Since that female did say she care about the MC and was a love interest so...

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018

Is this some kind of evil joke from dev? Just listen it, you will start game like alpha male who can fuck everyone and want only protect his daughter and in the end the top girl will suck to antagonist and will be raped by two another guys, your choices dothent matter at all, u and your daughter will go to jail

What we have?
1. Wanna fuck everyone, but the hottest and most important girl will be raped and probably killed.
2. Wanna live in peace and always protect your daughter, but u and her will go to jail.

thanks for the warning

Reactions: bakaseye

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

What we have?

So this game is over and you never get to fuck Silver? Can’t go back and change choices like not killing guy in the brothel or raping that stripper? Hate that bitch Black, she’s the only one he should have killed

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
From what program are these models? Saw a few games with them, animations feel super natural and impressive

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So this game is over and you never get to fuck Silver? Can’t go back and change choices like not killing guy in the brothel or raping that stripper? Hate that bitch Black, she’s the only one he should have killed
Yeah, I do not understand too situation, what for were choices if developer had made decision for us, like I did not kill that guy, and what? Episode 4 tell he killed by me, wtf dude?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I played first 3 episodes and checked with unren ep3 after, lots of missable scenes, so probably needs a wt mod

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Why is RACITY so slow? It was uploaded by this site but the download speed is like 160KB/s. I would use Mega but I am tapped out on how much I can download today. I am not using a vpn to download a game either.

davd

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, I do not understand too situation, what for were choices if developer had made decision for us, like I did not kill that guy, and what? Episode 4 tell he killed by me, wtf dude?
Oh boy, this last episode felt like more quantity than quality. Yes there are so many more scenes with different girls but I have found them very short and to only have one sex position. In the previous episodes I felt that you actually spent quality time with each girl. I would have liked to been able to punish Black a lot more with different positions and to have been able to fuck Silver as the end prize.

Would have been nice if all 4 episodes was in one package, like how episode 1 and 2 are together. There was a menu for it, just not sure why it wasn't incorporated together and if they were all together it could solve the program of not having the choices made in previous episodes carryover since it's one game. So much potential and it looked promising however it sadly seems the opportunity was lost.

davd

Jul 11, 2017
I played first 3 episodes and checked with unren ep3 after, lots of missable scenes, so probably needs a wt mod
Sadly the same can't be said about episode 4. I unren'd it and the only missable part is if you said yes or no to futa.

Reactions: dacris69
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes