VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Wouln't be surprised considering their last update manged to piss off damn near their entire player base.
To add to this, three other factors

As of July.
"For the past 3 months I've been actively studying UE5.

I've been wanting to go beyond visual novels and do something more serious for a long time."

Basically all focus is on learning Unreal Engine 5, and on top of that they don't seem to want to do visual novels anymore. Last, they make less than $100 a month on Patron so they probably don't care anymore. Rip this game.

• Sad
Reactions: gamarexx

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
tl;dr: is this game abandoned? no news from patron since july, this is rather baad.
I used to support Dirty Game on Patreon, but I cancelled my pledge when Alex Zero One posted the message below in June (see screenshot).

Dirty Game news 06-30-2022.png

I interpreted that message as him abandoning the game, which sucks, because I really liked it. He sent the message on the last day of June, so I immediately canceled to avoid getting charged for July. I haven't been following it since then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I used to support Dirty Game on Patreon, but I cancelled my pledge when Alex Zero One posted the message below in June (see screenshot).

View attachment 2070759

I interpreted that message as him abandoning the game, which sucks, because I really liked it. He sent the message on the last day of June, so I immediately canceled to avoid getting charged for July. I haven't been following it since then.
Did not know that, kinda sucks.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes