3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Nice story and game overall. Thanks. I did also notice something nice when they smoked in bedroom and started tripping there was a nice touch in dream sequence. That music is from Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers track.

midx

Dec 27, 2017
anyone can find these missing scenes ? are these from different path ? if they are, please share a save :) thanks

Edit : i found. these are from emily's lover path.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Emily blackmail line is just abusing and breaking a likeable nice shy girl against her will. She totally didnt deserve that. That is wrong and revolting on so many levels, and makes the protagonist the sickest piece of crap.
Morality... In a sex game forum where there are literally (very good and well funded/supported) titles being made about pointless rape and molestation? Well shit, now I've seen it all. Quit being so sensitive, just don't play that path if it's such a big deal. Lol

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Idk i got a save treating good Emily but i still got the "blackmail route" in this update, this could be a bug because i saw a post in the previous page that got the same problem.

Ti12h

Jul 30, 2018
Idk i got a save treating good Emily but i still got the "blackmail route" in this update, this could be a bug because i saw a post in the previous page that got the same problem.
Dude try to play not blackmail way from v03 again. it was help me . ps sorry for my eng

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
I have the same problem but the other way around. Every update I load my last save and I'm suddenly on the Emily love path instead of the blackmail path.
Luckily it's no problem to skip trough the old content and chose the right path again.

ilyo

Sep 6, 2018
I like Emily the most but after many games played I must say that Nicole is one of the first milf that I can get behind.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I notice a save near or on a screen where you click a choice tend to bug out.

Aug 7, 2018
If you couldn't tell from the screenshots, this game is silly. Lots of old memes and references.

All 3 of the maincast (Nicole, Emily and Julia) are cute. If you want kinky scenes, Emily's blackmail path is the way to go. It's the most fleshed out path so far. Here's hoping her friendship/love path gets a few cute scenes soon though, since playing nice misses out a lot.

Reactions: volto

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really like that this game has the choices to go quite dark, but on the other hand it is so silly xD

The Emily-blackmail-path has some really really hot scenes, but seariously... her character, face and figure just screams of "protect and love me". If her blackmail path wouldn't be the most flashed out, I would never do this to her. She is so unbeleavable cute :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That urination scene was awesome! Can't wait to see what happens when you make her hold it on the next version. More female urination scenes would be appreciated :)
I totally agree. And for the cute Emily I actually would appreciate a reward and punishment system. So if she is a good slave she gets rewarded.
But I totally want to have some more extreme scenes like the urination part. I mean there is a shop assistant in a cell, who needs some punishment and training. A little spanking isn't enough

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes