3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I think we have seen worse in terms of dev time. Going back and cleaning up bugs and translation problems as he goes is ok by me. I understand that methodology. Also, none of us know his time constraints. If these devs worked for a big game company then we might have more of a cause to complain. Hell I am still waiting for Half Life 3 and let's remember the 15+ year wait for Duke Nukem Forever. Oy!

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
The doggystyle in russian gets translated by googletranslate into: Fuck cancer.
But i checked the game, the english isn't thaaat bad. Still engrish very much but not to that point.

Ha ha i really don't care about Russian since all i know is English born in Mordialloc Vic australia lot time english in lot game here the English just don't sound correct when your reading it , but as im not working i owe heap money dept collectors child support cant even pay the car Rego for any more 3 moths at a time ,, so have fun gaming

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v0.7.5
and remember, this is a bugfix version, so don't expect new content
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Not a bad game so far; looking forward to seeing more content and how the story plays out.

J.a.M

Nov 11, 2017
somehow the compress ver. of this game when i open its blank no intro doesn't happen before 0.5 i'll just wait till then

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is not bad. Can't say it is super good or anything, just that it is not bad, hell, it is pretty good in some parts. Like the models used and renders are good and decent. The humor is ok for the most part, but the writing in general is...eehhhh. Translation is also a bit spotty but getting better from earlier versions from other users comments.
The pretty good part is in where you make your choices in game: you can push to fast and get a game over screen, or you can push to slow and miss out on naughty content/options. And there are quite a few options and choices to make.
I recommend checking this out

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You're too harsh, it's much worse! Few games are 6 months or more without update, THIS is slow!
Von einem Fortuna Fan lasse ich mir gar nichts sagen. ;)

It's not just the wait between updates, the updates are also ridiculously small and seem to get smaller from update to update as well.

Reactions: OurTimeNow

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I just got to the point on Day 4 at the shop with Emily where she says she doesn't have enough money and got the below error. Rollback and ignore do nothing to fix it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/scenes/if12.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/scenes/if12.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/w_d4_morning.rpyc", line 1885, in script
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1027, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\character.py", line 819, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\character.py", line 568, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Game installers\DP-0.7.5_win&linux_lossy\DP-0.7.5_lossy-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/scenes/if12.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Dirty Pool 0.7.5 lossy 0.7.5_lossy
Thu Oct 11 10:21:09 2018

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Found inconsistency: After messing/sitting with the niece at the movie theater, the night after that, when you are drinking with the sister, she says she liked what I did with her at the cinema....

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes