3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I made 2 saves. One with Emily Blackmail route and another one with Friend route. But when I load the game, every save becomes the exact same. Is there a fix for it? help me please!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
ok no new content after the really short update I think the synonymous are getting smaller what has actually become of the oh so mysterious room? at first there was no conversation where he did not come and you did not learn anything and now? now he is completely forgotten? it is a total mess and disjointed anyway what has become of the pills? and so really action between the mc and the girls, there are hardly any

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First uploaded on the 27th of March and nobody has cleaned it yet.

Can't get the staff.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Oh well... and thats why you should read the changelog before bothering to download. Nothing new since 7.0, except bug fixes and translation. My fault for expecting it to be a full new update, so just a heads up to others not to bother with this last version if looking for new content, just wait for the 8.0 down the road. If you have never played before though, it's certainly worth a play thru.

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
I you could provide what was translated,, I for sure can redo a lot of the rewrite for free if you are interested,,, or,, I can play the game and do it myself' That might work better. When I am done I'll leave it on your page.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes