3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
oh no, old saves don't work! :(
Well seeing as I deleted all my saves a few weeks ago while reformatting I think I'm ok with old saves not working. And no it wasn't an accident, it was a choice to give me an reason to play all my favorites over again.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Just finished the latest update and once more the developer proves himself to be and absolute comedy genius, hard to ever remember the last time I laughed so fucking hard at some of the dialogue and situations that ware happening. I hope he never loses this golden vein of talent and continues to improve upon it.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Oh! My! God! This game is so stupid! I'm sorry...but it is! Where is logic and sense it here? Potions given by some old lady? And this "You can decide who you are" is one big lie!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amedore

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
found some errors. see att.
the picture is in the english version... think it misses a picture. but I can't read russian.

Reactions: Pirot King

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Comedy is good but this way over the top... Whole scenes dedicated to a game over scene... multiple ones too... Like you can have instead worked on the story.. :p or added more routes instead stuffing so much filler shit.

G

gualmar

following the walkthrough and at one point it took me to the never gonna give you up video. damn you. i like the way this game is going

Reactions: botc76

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Come on! Which internet user doesn't know the Russian word ?
Well Google Translate's Russian is obviously little rusty. Блять is not fuck (I think correct orthography is блядь, but I am not native speaker). Meaning is something like slut. To fuck is ебать.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxskan

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well seeing as I deleted all my saves a few weeks ago while reformatting I think I'm ok with old saves not working. And no it wasn't an accident, it was a choice to give me an reason to play all my favorites over again.
why on earth did you reformat? hdd should only be formatted 1 time... everytime you do that you're just eating away at the available writes table until eventually it will say invalid media...

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes