3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Come on! Which internet user doesn't know the Russian word ?
euro links are pissing me off with that stupid protection crap, i clicked your link and it wanted me to login to google and change options in youtube etc.. the eu is going nutso.. all these stupid privacy and data protection laws yet every country has its own ways into the data and fuck your privacy haha and coming soon! you'll have to copyright license everything you utter and pay a fee to say it... crazy times.... btw i detest the state of copyright today, it is not what copyright was intended for.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
some moderator needs to add to the op, saved games do not work, start over with a new game cuz fuck you haha sorry, bugs me when i get a msg in game that my save is old and i must start a new one and won't let me get around it, most games you can load an old save and fix the save by adding in the missing variables.. i did laugh when i read he fixed old save loading, yes he did by killing it off entirely.

Ti12h

Jul 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "PSYlevi, post: 1310397, участник: 419573"] [SPOILER = "Secret Scene"] Для секретной сцены нажмите на книгу, что я отмечаю, в магазине ведьм (вам нужно быть на пути любви Эмили).
View attachment 183778 [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
Thank u !!!!!

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
euro links are pissing me off with that stupid protection crap, i clicked your link and it wanted me to login to google and change options in youtube etc.. the eu is going nutso..
This isn't the EU going nuts. It's google going nuts to cover themselves from potential lawsuits. It's more important to them to do these crazy popups instead of just fixing their fucking software. They could just stop violating EU law by default and there would be no need for this idiotic crap.

Anyways, sorry. Next time I'll try to use a less obnoxious translator.

Last edited:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game is the BIGGEST FARCE EVER! There is no 'Pool' and thus, neither a reason for it to be 'Dirty'. My life has been consumed by this travesty. The nightmares about trying to find Dirty Pools and clean them will consume me whole...
10/10

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
This game is the BIGGEST FARCE EVER! There is no 'Pool' and thus, neither a reason for it to be 'Dirty'. My life has been consumed by this travesty. The nightmares about trying to find Dirty Pools and clean them will consume me whole...
10/10
It's called Dirty Pool because you ware a dirty pool player, got into allot of debts and people burned your house.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I've carefully scrutinised the walkthrough, and no matter what I pick, I wake up to a gun in my face.
Yes, I want to play the "Lying manipulating blackmailer" route, but I can't figure it out.

Any clues, pretty please?

Edit: Oooh. So the moment I take a photo, I'm doomed, right?

Last edited:

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D This game.
I won't say this game has the best story or render or best girl but this game is funniest h-game ,I have every played.No matter how depressed someone is this game will surely put a smile on their face,and plenty of easter eggs. I really cracked up at super seducer one.Bro,u are really funny.Keep it up.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pooog

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Which 12-year old thought it be funny to put a rickroll in the compressed version?
Code:
screen never_gona_give_u_up:
        imagebutton idle("images/notice/nnguu.png") action OpenURL("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ"), Jump("w_d2_emily_enddial")

Reactions: Pirot King

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Dirty Pool" is also an old saying meaning you are underhanded..deceitful ..a very tsktsk person

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Which 12-year old thought it be funny to put a rickroll in the compressed version?
Code:
screen never_gona_give_u_up:
        imagebutton idle("images/notice/nnguu.png") action OpenURL("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ"), Jump("w_d2_emily_enddial")
rickroll-still-compressed.jpg

Reactions: supermanz95

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
There's still the bug where if you play a new save (at least on Blackmailer path) and drink the coffee in the Sex Shop, it tells you "That's all for this version", even though it definitely isn't

That makes it impossible to get past the Sex Shop, and thus kinda miss out on half the content

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This isn't the EU going nuts. It's google going nuts to cover themselves from potential lawsuits. It's more important to them to do these crazy popups instead of just fixing their fucking software. They could just stop violating EU law by default and there would be no need for this idiotic crap.

Anyways, sorry. Next time I'll try to use a less obnoxious translator.
it's not just google, seen it on other euro sites.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes